met online and had sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moral: rightness or wrongness, badness or goodness. How does the act of sex suddenly become moral when one signs a piece of paper bounding themselves by contract to another person?

I must be very very very very very very very immoral - using that logic.

hi everyone i met this guy online seven months ago.
We had some really good charts and he would call everyday .He finally come to see me and we had sex .It was the first time I'd met someone online and had sex with .After ten days he went back to his country and promised to contact me but he has not said anything.Am feeling really bad about it and am starting to think that this is what he probably does because he was online on the same dating site today.What should i do should i send him a mail?Any advice ?
:aw:

wow i don't know what to say.. but if you're looking for a serious, committed relationship- don't have sex with person until you get to know their true colors. if i were you i would be wary of meeting guys online.. it's very easy to pretend to be something you're not on the internet

i hope you didn't contact him again.. forget about this guy! he obviously never took you serious..he was only after one thing.

ps. i hope you didn't give him money :hmm:

That is fine for YOU. Don't tell me I need to respond to my genitals when they are asking for attention.

Not ME, specifically but women in general. If you didn't throw any insults, then nothing I said was intended for you. I am just defending the OP from malicious insults.

Certainly no one here should be called names or picked on by other members. We all have our closeted skeletons and baggage to bear, whatever the kind.

Which is basically what I said in a nutshell. :)

God, enough with the religious presumptions. Got news for you folks: you don't know shit about what really happens when we die. You can believe all you want, but the damn hard truth is that we only know for sure what really happens when it is our time to go.

Focus on yourself. Quit acting like you know something.

Not ME, specifically but women in general. If you didn't throw any insults, then nothing I said was intended for you. I am just defending the OP from malicious insults.
I think the only comment I directed at the OP was to get a checkup "down there." The rest was replies to the other posters.

God, enough with the religious presumptions. Got news for you folks: you don't know shit about what really happens when we die. You can believe all you want, but the damn hard truth is that we only know for sure what really happens when it is our time to go.

Maybe you should take your own advice.

You know, one of the things I enjoy about Anthropology is how the holistic view points out some of the most interesting things, Like the fact that marriage, morality and religion are human constructs and don't exist in the 'animal kingdom'.

Just some food for thought.

Maybe you should take your own advice.

Excuse me, but where have I ever at any time during my posts on AD, claimed to know what lays in the great beyond and furthermore made a judgmental insinuation that where I am going when I die is a better place than the rest of you?

Get over yourself.

is that we only know for sure what really happens when it is our time to go

Unless it's nothing.. Then we won't know. :)

Excuse me, but where have I ever at any time during my posts on AD, claimed to know what lays in the great beyond and furthermore made a judgmental insinuation that where I am going when I die is a better place than the rest of you?

Get over yourself.
You have adamantly proclaimed that we can't know what happens to us after death. How is that different from me proclaiming that we can know? You can state your case, and I can state mine. Have I ever requested you not to? Have I criticized the way you post? People are free to read your posts and mine, and make up their own minds. I don't understand what is getting you so riled up.

I've never made any judgmental insinuations either. I can point out the road to Heaven but it's not up to me to say which individuals will take it. I can't know each person's heart or decisions during life, unless someone wants to share that with me privately.

Believe me, only because I'm "over" myself, I'm not upset by anything you post. I don't take it personally. :)

Oh come on, Reba. A large amount of your posts reference your religious beliefs in some way or another, even on threads that have absolutely nothing to do with Christianity. Though you don't come out and say it, you've insinuated on more than one occasion that what you believe is the only truth (which is what I KNOW you actually think). But on this thread, I was referring more to SWK's comment rather than yours.

My proclamation that we can't know what happens after death is far different from claiming to know what happens and acting like anyone who doesn't believe that is wrong. When Christians can offer hard proof that their version is correct, as opposed to fairy tales and myths, or even worse, junk science, I might be inclined to listen.

Oh come on, Reba. A large amount of your posts reference your religious beliefs in some way or another, even on threads that have absolutely nothing to do with Christianity.
As a Christian, my beliefs are the driving force of my life. I'm not a Sunday-morning-only Christian, so my beliefs influence my world view and daily life.

Though you don't come out and say it, you've insinuated on more than one occasion that what you believe is the only truth (which is what I KNOW you actually think).
Of course, what I believe is the truth. If it wasn't true, why would I believe it? If I thought my beliefs were lies I certainly wouldn't base my life on them.

I was referring more to SWK's comment rather than yours.
OK. :)

My proclamation that we can't know what happens after death is far different from claiming to know what happens and acting like anyone who doesn't believe that is wrong. When Christians can offer hard proof that their version is correct, as opposed to fairy tales and myths, or even worse, junk science, I might be inclined to listen.
Whether or not you listen is up to you.

You are free to state your beliefs, and I'm free to state mine. The difference is, I don't call your beliefs fairy tales and myths. However, you are certainly free to do so.

I am against to online on internet, beucase not safe on online! that is reason

strictly law investiage to FBI caught your 15 yrs prison!

that is why serious because careful reason otherwise on proper on met on woman or man! that is why!

I am against to online on internet, beucase not safe on online! that is reason

strictly law investiage to FBI caught your 15 yrs prison!

that is why serious because careful reason otherwise on proper on met on woman or man! that is why!

i agree. speaking from my experience, i don't think it's really safe for a woman to meet a man online

Mod note:

Okay, obviously this went on someplace else where it shouldn't be.

To each it's own. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back