Meat Loaf Luvers

Hmm.. Im curious how do you make meat loaf? There are different kinds of meat loaf. The ingreidents I usually use ground beef or ground turkey, onions, bread crumbs, my own seasonings, and 1 or 2 eggs... it is very simple for me to make.

Some people use taco seasoning, worchestier sauce, and ranch. What do you use?
please please give dinner for me thanx. yummy meat loaf with too much onions and cracker and not ketch up.. better bbq

Interesting different vary making meatloaf..

I lurv making meatload once a month... not too much.. due heavy greasy.. (chuckles)

please please give dinner for me thanx. yummy meat loaf with too much onions and cracker and not ketch up.. better bbq

Here are your meatloaf. ;)

Savory_Stuffed_Meatloaf.jpg

Meatloaf2.jpg

HAHAHAHA kalista!!!!!!! thats gonna give the guy nightmare for weeks to come! :rofl:

i saw in kraft magazine that i got 2 days ago.. the recipe called for

2 eggs, beaten
2 lb. lean ground beef
1 pkg (6 oz) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1 cup water
1/2 cup Kraft original Barbecue Sauce, Divided

Preheat oven to 375 F. In a small bowl, beat eggs lightly with a fork. Thismakes it easy to incorporate them into the meat mixture.
So you wont have to overmix.

Place ground beef, stuffing mix, water, beaten eggs and 1/4 cup barbecue sauce in a large bowl.

Mix all ingredients with wooden spoon just until blended.

Shape meat mixture into an oval loaf in a 13x9 inch baking dish. Using a large baking dish makes it easier to pour out and discard excess fat.

Top meatloaf with remining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce. (Substitute: for a bolder taste, try Bull's Eye Barbecue sauce.)

Bake 1 hour or until cooked through. No need to guess when the meatloaf is done cooking. Just use a meat thermometer to check that the center has reached 160 F.

Make 8 servings.

I love meatloaf!!! but.. my honey doesn't like meatloaf so i haven't made that in a reallly really looonnngggg time.. if i was invited over for meatloaf dinner.. then i'm there! however.. i kinda stopped eating red meat.. its been a week now since i haven't had any red meats. so wondered if ground turkey would taste good ???? anybody ever had ground turkey meatloaf?

yea i use this for spatti or other.. it taste good.. not bad taste.. trust me smiles... i did made meat loaf last week..

Back