Me & BabyAngel in Ohio

Look'n great both of you guys...

Lovely view..
Do you have picture of me.. email me pretty please (shivers) of course I'm looking ugly bigger and preggy.. :chattering:~ :Ohno:

Yes I do have a couple of them...PM me with your email address, I will send you some when I get back from my vacation or get RebelGirl to send you some.

Yes it did!! at the park when we got our pictures made after the wedding!!! ugh~

Oh yucks! .. I did that at GalaxyAngel's house saw spider there so I did ask her to use shoe but she said no use toilet paper so I did killed the spider and rush to toilet so FAST! and feel shivers!! ack! lol

Beautiful Pictures! I'm glad to be there to meet you guys there and with others as well.

RebelGirl and BabyAngel, wow it's beautiful picture, I took the picture of you both... :thumb: You both are beautiful sisters.

I can see back of you both is my case and dress.... :giggle:

Was that picture taken in the morning before we went to Cedar Point?

OH wow beautiful pic of both Rebelgirl and Babyangel.. very cool... and I can see why ya 2 would be mistaken for sisters too... lol still, beautiful pic!

Y'all soo beauty gurls! but y'all look like TWINS sister HAH!! and can't wait see them again next year :D

You both look nice and happy. Thanks for sharing a pic. :)

No wonder u both look lot as sisters as i was told... u both are beauitful as well... misscha :)

I took that picture! lolz they has SAME common sense! OMG! heh

Back