Me & BabyAngel in Ohio

JeepGirl

Reaction score
1001432il1.jpg

You two are just so beautiful, I luv and adore you both!! :hug:

Both of you are so Beautiful!!! But you are look alike sister :giggle: ;):):):)

Hey, have I met you somewhere? TEEHEE, hope no spiderbite you have, and nice pic, mwahs

:rl: Now... that's notttt funny!!! that scared the crap out of me.. if I had to.. I'd take all my clothes off to get the spider off of me! *shivering*

but I guess it didn't bite me..... :bowdown:

:rl: Now... that's notttt funny!!! that scared the crap out of me.. if I had to.. I'd take all my clothes off to get the spider off of me! *shivering*

but I guess it didn't bite me..... :bowdown:

It did spider went crawl on you? :Ohno: lol

Yikes!!! Spiderbite? And RebelGirl and BabyAngel you are both so beautiful and nice and sweet! miss you guys already!

it was great to see you both rebelgirl and babyangel hope to see you both again

yikes spiders *stomping on spiders for rebelgirl :giggle:*

Look'n great both of you guys...

Lovely view..
Do you have picture of me.. email me pretty please (shivers) of course I'm looking ugly bigger and preggy.. :chattering:~ :Ohno:

Lovely view..
Do you have picture of me.. email me pretty please (shivers) of course I'm looking ugly bigger and preggy.. :chattering:~ :Ohno:

thats bs your beautiful!

RebelGirl and BabyAngel - You both look stunning and even much better in person! You two are full of sparkles and definitely had a great time with you two this weekend with everyone else too! ;)

Are u sure u guys are not related?

Nice pic and thanks for sharing with us. :)

Good Gracious!! You girls are gorgeous you'd knock a guy's feet off!! Sorry to have missed the big fest this year. BUT, I intend to go NEXT YEAR. I am going to save lots of money for my trip to Ohio. Is that right, Bear? LOL

Thanks for sharing such beautiful picture of you, Rebelgirl and Babyangel!

My Two Cents,
LeezaC

Lovely view..
I've got a great great picture of you and your hubby!

Rebelgirl very nice pic , you both look like sisters as some commented on that.

Back