McCain Picks Palin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
say what !

IT WAS ME YOU DUMBO I WORTE THIS !!!

I WAS LIVE IN ALASKA FOR 4 OR 5 YEAR

SHE SUPPORT DISABLE AND I BELIVE SHE USED TO TEACH DEAF ALSO IF AM I CORRECT AND SHE SHE HOW DISABLE FEEL AND SHE WAS CHOSE BECAUSE WE HAVE SEE HER AT ARC- ANCHORAGE WHERE DISABLE WAS THERE INCLUCDE DEAFD BLIND AND ALL OTHER NOT FICTUIN SO YOU NEED TO THINK TWICE AND I KNOW SHE WILL NOT TOUCH BECAUSE NATVIE AND ALASKA ARE WORKING OUT BUTT OFF TO PREVENT THIS HAPPEN

Do me a favor... You do not need to yell at me. I am not blind but my eyes are blinking hurt.

Right, but it was not my intention to offer that she is a risky choice. In the next 48 hours, we all will know all about her. Given my own background, I like what I see so far....

say what !

IT WAS ME YOU DUMBO I WORTE THIS !!!

I WAS LIVE IN ALASKA FOR 4 OR 5 YEAR

SHE SUPPORT DISABLE AND I BELIVE SHE USED TO TEACH DEAF ALSO IF AM I CORRECT AND SHE SHE HOW DISABLE FEEL AND SHE WAS CHOSE BECAUSE WE HAVE SEE HER AT ARC- ANCHORAGE WHERE DISABLE WAS THERE INCLUCDE DEAFD BLIND AND ALL OTHER NOT FICTUIN SO YOU NEED TO THINK TWICE AND I KNOW SHE WILL NOT TOUCH BECAUSE NATVIE AND ALASKA ARE WORKING OUT BUTT OFF TO PREVENT THIS HAPPEN

No, she never taught the deaf. She is not a teacher. She is a member of the PTA.

And disability laws are federal, not state.

I can see she would push for elimination of ridiculous restrictions enacted by Democratic libs... like gun restrictions.

Where did you see that? It wasn't even discussed in her acceptance speech, and that is all we have heard from her.

Last edited by a moderator:
My bet is that her entire family would pitch in as they do in mine whenever I am called away. I have raised 7 children and have only 3 left at home. If I were offered such a position my husband would quit his job and become a homemaker. Exscuse me, "domestic engineer".

So, then, her being a mother really isn't a critical issue in this political race.

Where did you see that? It wasn't even discussed in her acceptance speech, and that is all we have heard from her.

You can see her background and stance during her political career, don't you? One can make assumption from it, si?

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, but it was not my intention to offer that she is a risky choice. In the next 48 hours, we all will know all about her. Given my own background, I like what I see so far....

Same with me Tousi. I like what I see so far too.

You can see her background and stance during her political career, don't you? One can make assumption from it, si?

:laugh2: What political career. Her 2 years as a first time Governor, or her stint on the PTA, or the time she served as mayor for a town of 85,000?

:laugh2: What political career. Her 2 years as a first time Governor, or her stint on the PTA, or the time she served as mayor for a town of 85,000?

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: sounds familiar, right???

arc is under state in facet arc help all disale and we have umm meeting to vote which best for run our state she and other two candieate are try to tell us thier her exrpices exprice about disable what i have notice sarah have does better stories and from

Palin appointee this was done in 2007

Governor Palin appointed Wyvonne Martin Hill of Anchorage to a seat representing an organization that advocates for disabled Alaskans. Hill is an attorney for the Disability Law Center of Alaska, the federally mandated non-profit protection and advocacy agency for the disabled in Alaska. She has worked as a certified substance abuse counselor and has been a certified interpreter for the deaf, and she and her husband have a daughter who is deaf. Hill earned a bachelor’s degree in speech from McNeese State University of Louisiana in 1993, and a law degree from Louisiana State University in 2003

link to full artical

http://www.gov.state.ak.us/news.php?id=644

Wait for your epitome? Might want to check a dictionary.

You have exposed yourself as a fraud. Good job!

And now, back to the political discussion.

McCain is attempting to cut into Obama's vision for change. "See, I know how to do change, too. I picked a woman!"

And, McCain is 72 years old. It is quite conceivable that he would not be able to finsih a 4 year term. Do we want a woman with 2 years experience taking over?

After reading about her I now wish she was the one running for president. She really knows how to get things done!

I was amazed that it's a woman! I am listening to the elections talk on tv, so I'll see who I like. I am not liking the idea of Alaska equalling oil....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back