McCain Picks Palin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conservative Palin brings record of reform, Republicans say
"Governor Palin is a tough executive who has demonstrated during her time in office that she is ready to be president. She has brought Republicans and Democrats together within her administration and has a record of delivering on the change and reform that we need in Washington," a release from the McCain campaign said.
"She is a strong defender of traditional family values, with an unquestioned commitment to protect life. Governor Palin knows we must aggressively pursue American energy sources like offshore drilling to reduce our dependence on foreign oil," he said.
if she's touching ANWR - I'm leaving.

Last edited by a moderator:
One hour ago, I talked about Probably pick VP from Alaska. Nobody believe me. My co-workers came up to tell me... Correct.

I started joke picked Eskimo.

Anyway... Will hurt McCain's poll?
Why.... I read news, "Officials report John McCain has picked little-known Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin to be his running mate"

what you mean LITTEN KNOWN ?
she is run my state and she doing well she help our bugest so you shut ur trap and she is working hard off her butt !

I'm surprised at this turn of events, but it is definitely a logical move on McCain's part. If I was a Republican, I'd be delighted he picked a woman as a VP -- as a Democrat, I am glad McCain can't use the excuse that Obama is inexperienced without sounding like a moron. ;)

At least they have pointed out that Palin has more experience in executive positions such as mayor and governor than Biden and Obama.

Biden and Obama were never a mayor or governor before they became senators.

However, it does not mean the candidates do not have to have executive experiences in any of level of government to be a senator, VP or Presidential candidate though.

what you mean LITTEN KNOWN ?
she is run my state and she doing well she help our bugest so you shut ur trap and she is working hard off her butt !

It is not him that who wrote it. He copied and pasted it here from one of the media circuits.

Are you aware that Sarah Palin is pro-life? :)

Anyway.. wow, she have 5 children. son 18, daughter 17, 13, 7 and son 5-month.

And one child apparently is Downs. She appears to be family oriented.
We have family in Alaska who have been very pleased with her even
when they were unhappy with other Republicans. This clinches my
vote.

At least they have pointed out that Palin has more experience in executive positions such as mayor and governor than Biden and Obama.

Biden and Obama were never a mayor or governor before they became senators.

And don't forget being a member of the PTA. They focused on that qualification, too.:giggle:

And one child apparently is Downs. She appears to be family oriented.
We have family in Alaska who have been very pleased with her even
when they were unhappy with other Republicans. This clinches my
vote.

I wonder who will be raising her children if she takes office?

good question. but what about Obama? who's gonna watch them too?

good question. but what about Obama? who's gonna watch them too?

Uh, Michelle?

Supporters are not focusing on the fact that he is a father. However, they are focusing on the fact that Palin is a mother.

My bet is that her entire family would pitch in as they do in mine whenever I am called away. I have raised 7 children and have only 3 left at home. If I were offered such a position my husband would quit his job and become a homemaker. Exscuse me, "domestic engineer".

First Lady job is a very busy one

And your point is? Palin being a mother no more qualifies her for office than Obama being a father qualifies him for office. Thank God, he doesn't have to rely on that.

And don't forget being a member of the PTA. They focused on that qualification, too.:giggle:

Sarah is a lifetime member of NRA. She hunts moose and fishes. She even rides snowmobiles and her husband is a world class snowmobiler. Also she is a hockey mom. her husband and she are also union members.

It is not him that who wrote it. He copied and pasted it here from one of the media circuits.

say what !

IT WAS ME YOU DUMBO I WORTE THIS !!!

I WAS LIVE IN ALASKA FOR 4 OR 5 YEAR

SHE SUPPORT DISABLE AND I BELIVE SHE USED TO TEACH DEAF ALSO IF AM I CORRECT AND SHE SHE HOW DISABLE FEEL AND SHE WAS CHOSE BECAUSE WE HAVE SEE HER AT ARC- ANCHORAGE WHERE DISABLE WAS THERE INCLUCDE DEAFD BLIND AND ALL OTHER NOT FICTUIN SO YOU NEED TO THINK TWICE AND I KNOW SHE WILL NOT TOUCH BECAUSE NATVIE AND ALASKA ARE WORKING OUT BUTT OFF TO PREVENT THIS HAPPEN

Sarah is a lifetime member of NRA. She hunts moose and fishes. She even rides snowmobiles and her husband is a world class snowmobiler. Also she is a hockey mom. her husband and she are also union members.

I can see she would push for elimination of ridiculous restrictions enacted by Democratic libs... like gun restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back