May I ask what you all do for a

Me - (I'm hearing) Im a medical assistant for pediatrics by day and I'm a Passion Parties consultant by night :) (I do "those" parties for women) Very fun -

Hubby (deaf) works for a label manufacturing company :)

Houseboy? What's that?

:giggle: It's because I am the only one who are home at the most of the times, so I wash the dishes, clean the living room, doing the lanudry, vaccum, clean the bathroom, etc. It's just that my brother and other roommate that I am living with right now works too much and they tend to come home and just want to rest. So it's me the one who should take care of the house while my roommate was working their ass off paying for our home.

It's similar to "Housewife".

:giggle: It's because I am the only one who are home at the most of the times, so I wash the dishes, clean the living room, doing the lanudry, vaccum, clean the bathroom, etc. It's just that my brother and other roommate that I am living with right now works too much and they tend to come home and just want to rest. So it's me the one who should take care of the house while my roommate was working their ass off paying for our home.

It's similar to "Housewife".

Ahh, okay.

Daily like that is:

My hubby left for go work by 5.30 am and work until 2.00 pm. I got up 6.30 am and prepared the breakfast for my boys and myself, also cats as well then ready for myself before woke my boys up by 6.50 am and leave them for 10 minutes until they are ready then .... We finished ourselves before start our breakfast by 7.15 am and then watch my boys went off for get school bus by 7.30 am and then leave my house by 7.35 am for drive to work and work until 4.30 am. Do a little shopping before on the way to home... for our dinner ...

drink Espresso... relax and watch TV... My boys do their homeworks at computer...

Sound boring to you all... This is daily life from Monday to Friday like that :lol:

What I do for a living? hmm I work for....

PR-LOGO1-UPS%20logo%20jpg.jpg

:D

5:00am Katie (dog) lick my face, Pumpkin (cat) under my sheet rubbing on my chin. Garfield (cat) cuddles me. They want FOOD !

5:05am look at the window, weather ? Look for the clothes to be preparing shower.

5:20am make lunch and dinner, feed food for the animals

5:30am clean the house, trash, etc… warm up my car

5:40am Leave the house

6:00am handsome military check my I.D. enter the base. Drank two cups of coffee and eat breakfast

2:30 pm leave the base.

2:45pm check at the Post Office with my mail

3:00pm Arrive work at the Human Service agency

4:00pm administrate the medicates to the clients

4:30pm cook a dinner, clean the group home and interact clients

10:45pm warm up my car

11:00pm leave Group Home for Sweet Home Sweet

11:30pm Arrive home, Katie ran toward and jump on me lick all over my face. Cats purrrr cuddle around my legs. Feed them food.

11:45pm. Wash and brush my teeth

12:00am Jump in the bed, get a nice sweet Dream with animals. They keep me warm during overnight.

Sorry, my routine is boring for you.

5:00am Katie (dog) lick my face, Pumpkin (cat) under my sheet rubbing on my chin. Garfield (cat) cuddles me. They want FOOD !

5:05am look at the window, weather ? Look for the clothes to be preparing shower.

5:20am make lunch and dinner, feed food for the animals

5:30am clean the house, trash, etc… warm up my car

5:40am Leave the house

6:00am handsome military check my I.D. enter the base. Drank two cups of coffee and eat breakfast

2:30 pm leave the base.

2:45pm check at the Post Office with my mail

3:00pm Arrive work at the Human Service agency

4:00pm administrate the medicates to the clients

4:30pm cook a dinner, clean the group home and interact clients

10:45pm warm up my car

11:00pm leave Group Home for Sweet Home Sweet

11:30pm Arrive home, Katie ran toward and jump on me lick all over my face. Cats purrrr cuddle around my legs. Feed them food.

11:45pm. Wash and brush my teeth

12:00am Jump in the bed, get a nice sweet Dream with animals. They keep me warm during overnight.

Sorry, my routine is boring for you.

You only get 5 hour sleep a night??

I work at rib cook-off (March through November)

Sign language interpreter, mostly community and college work.

From 8am to 4pm I am an office manager for a Russian Mutual fund......the other 16 hours in the day I take care of my husband, kids, sick uncle, 2 dogs and the house!!!! Oh and somewhere in there I get a few hours of sleep.

I work in poultry processing. I really don't like it, I prefer to work in the educational field- but sadly its not a wise financial move to do so. Your dream job is no longer a dream when you realize you are flat out broke and still can't afford your own place. If things dont turn around for teachers in the next couple of years, I may look into going for AgriBuisness.

AS I mentioned earlier in this thread, that I work for the government. Well, my individual position for the department is I.T Developer.

From 8am to 4pm I am an office manager for a Russian Mutual fund......the other 16 hours in the day I take care of my husband, kids, sick uncle, 2 dogs and the house!!!! Oh and somewhere in there I get a few hours of sleep.

Yeah I agree. A womans job is 24/7 no argument there from me.

Heard a saying before, my grandmother would always tell me

"A man works from sun to sun, A womans job is never done"

not sure where the saying is from,.. but she use to say that all the time.

Back