May I ask what you all do for a

I work for the newspaper part time (3-5 hours a day, depending on how much work there is). Mostly I help with the community news (public records, daily calendars, occasional obituaries), do the archiving, help type up some of the letters to the editor, bind the daily newspapers for the front atrium for the public, and file newspapers from throughout the state. I've been working for this newspaper for over 6 years now (I started while I was still in high school), and I have been really happy with my current supervisor (she's the one who gives me more hours when I asked for more, etc., no one else before her ever really did that). And, I don't need to use the phone, so it's all good.

CoveKeeper = Inn Keeper.

Do you remember the television show, "Bob Newhart" when he was the Inn keeper in Vermont? That is what my job is....

That is why in my signature lines, you will see announcements like, 'Clamming weekend', 'Garlic Festival', 'Rod Run to the End of the World', 'Kite Festival', etc, etc, book a room.....

Awesome!

I love places with character :cool:

I'm a full time Theology Student (2nd Year)

Until recently I was also a volunteer parish secretary

i'm a full time art student majoring in Animation, but i have a job flipping burgers at an A&W. joy of joys! gainful employment!!

My job has 2 roles which is Transaction Processor and Quality Control Auditor at Affiliated Computer Services (ACS). I'm also a single mother as well. My hours varies and it can be hectic because I usually work averagely about 10 hours a day, depending on the volumes we receive on a daily basis.

House Wife

04-29_GoodWifesGuide.jpg

I am an easy chair enthusiast and a remote control engineer. And since I live in sunny Miami, Florida (during my off hours from hard labor) I become a beach bum.

beach1.jpg

Back