May I ask what you all do for a

Am currently in between jobs.

But am waiting to start work with a supermarket. But my main ambition is to get a job with the Government. So hopefully, my ambition will be realized soon.

My life is to chase Miss. Voldemort. :cool:

Ha, just kidding. I work to save the money for travel, because one of my 2008 goal is to take 3 vacation in a year (must be outside of the US). :afro:

Am currently in between jobs.

But am waiting to start work with a supermarket. But my main ambition is to get a job with the Government. So hopefully, my ambition will be realized soon.

The public service, aye? Like I do - I work in the Public Service ;)

I am still working at the hotel for four years. Besides work, I love writing stories, screenplays, poems and just anything...one day I would love to be a writer.

I am trying to find work in Word Processing or typing in Office Work either in my reservation or outside of reservation if job is available. While I am waiting to find work, I also go to College which is a small College to work on my general studies because I was born and raise in United States. I am a permanent resident citizen and next year 2009 I will become a full Canadian citizen, which mean I can vote for Canadian Candidates and also vote in the native community for Chief and Council and other voting thing. I love Canada and want to spend the rest of my life here in Canada. My grandfather and my mother were born in Canada, and so are all my ancestors before them. So I am looking for a job soon in spite of my age difference. :fingersx:

I am an elementary education teacher.

V.P.K. Teacher. I get four year olds ready for Kindergarten. Under the no child left behind law.

Well, I'm currently sitting in this chair spending too much time on here..:)

I am a business student... But, hopefully will find something soon...

I am a full time student starting this year.

well its not for a living but part time since i'm a full time student. But i work at the bank part time:)

I just finished my Ed degree so I CAN teach Math and English HS. Right now I work as a TA for an ASL instructor.

I have also applied to the interpreter program ... wont know if I am accepted untill end of April :(

Back