May as well try to figure this out...

No, I'm usually found that your post are always disgusted to GLBT and trying convert us into straight, that make me to think that you have little or no respect to GLBT. Alex don't allowing us to post an religion belief in alldeaf, it has been adopted in last summer or so, plus I found that your post seems contain an religion belief. When new homosexual people are looking for this forum and would find this section is useless to be full GLBT friendly because of you and few other members who bash on GLBT, except if you are in Christian forum or related.

After suffer from bashing on GLBT then we wouldn't change our sex oreintation, that cause me or other members found that your post is so useless or offended us. I'm not going to bother you at next time but whatever. All of us are different and how can you respect our difference personality.

Dude, I completely understand the rules of Alldeaf by Alex and GLBT (a little bit). Thanks for the information, though.

So, chill off, DeafdotDork is gay, problem solved.

Dude, I completely understand the rules of Alldeaf by Alex and GLBT (a little bit). Thanks for the information, though.

So, chill off, DeafdotDork is gay, problem solved.

After reading DeafdotDork's other posts, he's not yet.

Texan_Guy... I've never been bothered by your posts... so please don't take offense.

However, I can understand your point of view... trust me... that's my family ways of doing things too.

At least its good to know Im not in this boat alone.

Just when I think Im past it - boom its like bomb up in my face. I keep trying to hide it, squander it, whatever Ive got to do. As someone posted - there's no reason to hate this tiny part of ourselves, in end we never find that happiness.

I want to come out but its hard, so Im doing what I can to hide it.

Just when I think Im past it - boom its like bomb up in my face. I keep trying to hide it, squander it, whatever Ive got to do. As someone posted - there's no reason to hate this tiny part of ourselves, in end we never find that happiness.

I know how you feel on that one!

Chances are high that people already know so why continue to lie about it?

TexanGuy- You may continue to post on there with degrade comments but most of us probably will not pay any attention to it because if somebody tries to talk back to you, you will just talk back to whoever talked back to you. So it's not worth the time. After all, it's a free country, ain't a wonderful thing? I personally don't agree with you but I can't stop you from doing whatever you want nor you could...

I found that while I was in process of coming out-and for me it was definitly a process:run: One day I think I like men, the next day women, the day after I liked both. Eventually, when I just kinda let go of my (fears?) obsession of needing to figure it out-it sorted itself out. And it sorted me into exactly who I am-a gay woman-and all was okay with me. :party:

Most of us struggle at some point with our sexuality...especially if you tend to tip toward the gay side. It can be scary.

Follow your heart-it will sort itself out for you, like it has for many gay folk.

I found that while I was in process of coming out-and for me it was definitly a process:run: One day I think I like men, the next day women, the day after I liked both. Eventually, when I just kinda let go of my (fears?) obsession of needing to figure it out-it sorted itself out. And it sorted me into exactly who I am-a gay woman-and all was okay with me. :party:

Most of us struggle at some point with our sexuality...especially if you tend to tip toward the gay side. It can be scary.

Follow your heart-it will sort itself out for you, like it has for many gay folk.

I felt exactly the same as you did... I still do feel that way sometimes. Because I sometimes feel like girls are just too difficult to find and too much work that I just wish I'd meet a guy and whatever. But then I realized that being with a guy doesn't feel right, being with a woman does...

Yes, it is very scary for me too... I wonder if I will ever find a girlfriend. How will the community react if I moved to a house with my future girlfriend and start a family... Will they be apprehensive of me because on the top of this, I'm deaf... Being deaf isn't something I can really change about me and people dont know how to communicate with deaf people so they get scared about it and stay away from me (True story- I go to a college with a whole bunch of hearing peers.).

I am following my heart. it will just take a little extra work than other lesbians who aren't deaf...

*Because I sometimes feel like girls are just too difficult to find and too much work*

:bowlol:

I totally agree! And when ya find a good one, they want to move right in with you

Straight women who think the men are hard to figure out have NEVER tried to figure out a woman!!

*Because I sometimes feel like girls are just too difficult to find and too much work*

I totally agree! And when ya find a good one, they want to move right in with you
Straight women who think the men are hard to figure out have NEVER tried to figure out a woman!!

Of course!

Why do you think that there is that ole' lesbian joke?

What does a lesbian bring on her second date? A U-Haul truck! :giggle:

So... I'm just really confused... I was raised with Christian family who have always tried to get me to get a girlfriend (I've actually had several, and one fiancee) but I really like guys. Plus there's the whole Christian influence on that too...

Any advice?

Just be truthful to your family, They should love you unconditional. Parents suppose to love their sons/daughters without any limits. :)

Totally! I kinda made that mistake when I was younger and I'm pretty embarrassed about it now.... LOL.

I have learned that you wont know if the person is really good until you give it some time... Relationships take time to develop after all... One of the most important lessons I have learned...

Hey anyone who still hides in the closet... you all should come out and be yourself.. love yourself... FUCK others who think less of you all.... LOVE YOURSELF...

Back