Massive Riot in Greece

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are "professional" rioters/protesters who would travel to any country where there is a riot/protest and join them. They are agitators. We have had them for WTO & RNC protests in here as well. :mad2:

Each country has its own local protesters who are personally involved with local political events. There are also "professional" protesters who travel from country to country to join protests. They most prefer protests where they get the most attention such as WTO meetings, economic and environmental summit meetings, and any "the government-and-or-police is a bad guy" protest.

most of protests/riots usually last less than a week... or even a couple days. If it has dragged on for quite a while..... chance is the protests are conducted, funded, and organized by "professional" rioters/protesters.

You don't hear often in news about a very long, messy massive riot/protest by local people to overthrow government.

Ahh I see, now I got it.. Wow, interesting, thank you for sharing the link and making it more clear.

I guess they are the organized anarchist as you, Reba, said.

And yeah, it was unbelieveable long and mess riot. I also know that it does happened in France too.

And yeah, it was unbelieveable long and mess riot. I also know that it does happened in France too.

oh yes indeed..... the whole car burning thing.

oh yes indeed..... the whole car burning thing.

*nods* There's a lot of pictures of Greece's riots if searched on the google images, I've seen one of them as the big tall Christmas tree in the middle of the city got burned down. It was replaced, but the riot did come and tried to destroy the Christmas tree again and the police was protecting the Christmas tree from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back