Massachusetts court says 'upskirt' photos are legal

Hitting on women or leaning on women in my mind is NOT sexual assault
Given all we know of the I needn't
He was being a dickhead
But not assaulting either of them

I'm not really interested in what you think. it's what the law says. sexual assault ranges from minor to serious... meaning it could be unwanted sexual physical contact to rape.

in NYC - leaning on women purposely in subway or touching one is a sexual assault. and I ain't talking about "accidental" bumping.

One coworker did touch my hair without my permission. Of course I asked him not to do it again.

One coworker did touch my hair without my permission. Of course I asked him not to do it again.

that's just.... very creepy and weird. looks like he need a refresher course on sexual harassment in workplace.

I would have spoken up loudly enough for everyone to hear, "Will you get off me!!" and move away. Of course with my background in martial arts, I would have grabbed his hand if he was touching me and put him in a lock and said that again. When people do this, the first best move is to call attention to them, and back away. However you always need to be careful. In Chinatown, a black male was harassing women and when a transit cop approached him, he got into a scuffle and bit the cop on the neck. People are nuts at train stations. I don't know what it is but it always attracts all the nut cases.

My daughter was only a teenager and was afraid of the guy . I was very protected of my child b/c was a single mom and my friends called me a mama bear when it came to my child. The guy was not on me he as on my daughter .

that's just.... very creepy and weird. looks like he need a refresher course on sexual harassment in workplace.

I know. I didn't want to make it worse in office but i asked him not to do that again. I guess he was in military for more than 20 years. He finished with military right after he got a job here and he acted an ass. SO lately, he is getting better and He hasn't touch me since now. Thank god.

Relax girl. Gym culture is gym culture. So the guy budded in line for a turn on a stair master
Meh
Really I don't see that as any thing to get freaked or angry with.
As for your daughter and her husband. There is no plm with guys hitting on girls. If it's done politely even if they are married.
It is rather a natural thing to do. A guy finds your grown adult daughter attractive.
That's a good thing.
Or would you rather guys look at your daughter as some toothless meth head crack whore who is closer to a walking zombie then a woman?
I'm not sure im following your a outrage.
If your daughters cute and comes across as attractive good to say men will find her that way and be wanting to chat with her
It's a good thing
It really is a good thing
I don't give a crap about gym culture , the guy would not pulled that crap with another guy so what made it OK to do it to a teenage girl. That guy was a coward to try and bully a young girl and not some guy his own size. And I hate bullies!

I'm not really interested in what you think. it's what the law says. sexual assault ranges from minor to serious... meaning it could be unwanted sexual physical contact to rape.

in NYC - leaning on women purposely in subway or touching one is a sexual assault. and I ain't talking about "accidental" bumping.

If your not interested in what I think don't respond to my posts
Simple reAlly.

Leaning and touching in my mind are different things
Meh

I don't give a crap about gym culture , the guy would not pulled that crap with another guy so what made it OK to do it to a teenage girl. That guy was a coward to try and bully a young girl and not some guy his own size. And I hate bullies!

Don't be so sure about that. Guys are dickheads to other guys all the time.
Yeah that's right
In gyms and all over the place.
Has a guy ever budded I line at the gym on me?
Sure they have

I hate bullies too.

If your not interested in what I think don't respond to my posts
Simple reAlly.

Leaning and touching in my mind are different things
Meh

I know how you think regarding government and law and it's disturbing. hitting on women or leaning on one is not a sexual assault? very disturbing. I guess you're that kind of guy who doesn't take no for answer. it's a crime in here. period.

Hitting one woman isn't a crime it means making a pass
You never hit on a woman before
Telling

Last edited:
Some people's version of "hitting on" someone can be very inappropriate.

He do it to my gf or wife, his phone won't be the only thing that's broken.

Ok one kid has a knife in his EMT bag and they are throwing every book at him blowing it way out of proportion yet this is okay?!

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

Hitting on women or leaning on women in my mind is NOT sexual assault
Given all we know of the I needn't
He was being a dickhead
But not assaulting either of them

That is because you're not a woman. And my daughter was a teenager and guy was trying to rub his cock against my daughter and THAT is sexual assault ! The guy was an adult and I wish cell phones where around then , I would had call the cops.

Don't be so sure about that. Guys are dickheads to other guys all the time.
Yeah that's right
In gyms and all over the place.
Has a guy ever budded I line at the gym on me?
Sure they have

I hate bullies too.

There where 3 guys ahead of my daughter and Mr. Clean did not try to cut in front of them. He waited to do that with my TEENAGE age daughter. He was a grown man trying to intimidate and kid. I was not about to let that happen to my child. No one never stopped my dad from bullying me so I was not going to let it happen to my kid .

Back