Massachusetts court says 'upskirt' photos are legal

Jiro, let's dress up like girl with cute sexy skirt and lovely long wig hair. Let's see how they like to take picture of our under.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6x__Wp7to0]Yoga Pants Prank - YouTube[/ame]

This just in....

Following up on Whatdidyousay's post....

'Upskirting' Now Illegal in Massachusetts

Gov. Deval Patrick enacted a new law in response to a controversial court decision this week.
Posted by Jason Claffey (Editor) , March 07, 2014 at 01:28 PM

More

9dc0a52be11a5e4db0972e444409c442

File photo.

"Upskirting" is now illegal in Massachusetts.

Gov. Deval Patrick on Friday signed a fast-tracked bill that makes secretly photographing up a woman's crotch in public a crime.

The bill was in response to a state Supreme Court decision earlier this week regarding an Andover man charged with taking upskirt photos of women on the subway. The court ruled the man did not violate current state law because the women were not nude.

The decision ignited a firestorm. An advocacy group started a petition demanding that upskirt photos be made illegal, and lawmakers went to work drafting legislation that would do so.

Patrick quickly signed H. 3934, “An Act Relative to Unlawful Sexual Surveillance.” The law goes into effect immediately.

"The legislation makes the secret photographing, videotaping, or electronically surveiling of another person’s sexual or other intimate parts, whether under or around a person’s clothing or when a reasonable person would believe that the person’s intimate parts would not be visible to the public, a crime," Patrick's office said in a statement Friday.

The law applies to photos of both women and men and includes the potential for felony charges, according to the Associated Press.

Guys don't wear skirts. I was making a joke on how I'm going there for taking underskirt photos now that its legal

Well, that law was passed fast and posted quick. Men do wear skirts as mentioned in the form of Kilts. I wonder, up until this new law was announced, if it would have been legal for woman to smash that man's face against the wall and take his camera?

Laura

Smashing. Someone's face against a wall would be considered illegal assault amongst other things, smashing the property would be illegal too.
It still would be regardless of this law.
That said of course, the police would be far more sympathetic to a woman doing that the a guy doing that.
Also Scott's the true ones who wear kilts also as a matter of pride do NOT wear anything under it. They are sky's glad under the kilt.
For a cultural reason I can't remember now. But I loved Scotland. It is by far one of the most magical places I have ever been to.
Something in the air and mist of Scotland that can't easily be described.

Please don't call kilts skirts. :)

Jiro, let's dress up like girl with cute sexy skirt and lovely long wig hair. Let's see how they like to take picture of our under.

I was thinking about this too. It would be funny if some guys dress up as women and wore short dresses and if a 'pig ' tried to upskirt them the guy could take a poke at the pig.

Give tech these days I'm surprised people are even getting caught doing this, cameras these days can be rather small things

Well, that law was passed fast and posted quick. Men do wear skirts as mentioned in the form of Kilts. I wonder, up until this new law was announced, if it would have been legal for woman to smash that man's face against the wall and take his camera?

Laura

I was on the subway with my daughter when she was a teenager and some pig was trying to lead on her and pushed him away from my daughter . I wish I was strong enough to had smash that pig in the face. If some guy had tried with my child I sure would tried to get the camera .

I was on the subway with my daughter when she was a teenager and some pig was trying to lead on her and pushed him away from my daughter . I wish I was strong enough to had smash that pig in the face. If some guy had tried with my child I sure would tried to get the camera .

Next time question his intentions out loud and embarrass him, his shortcomings are definitely game!

You need to be careful assaulting people. Granted it's different for woman, but if it's just some dude hitting on your daughter verbally in a public place with witnesses.
Assault shouldn't be the first option

Next time question his intentions out loud and embarrass him, his shortcomings are definitely game!

That certainly does work with many guys, sad to say often many guys would find that a turn on
Just saying

My daughter is a grown woman down and her husband is 6'4" tall , I hope if any guy does try to mess with my daughter when she with her hubby has good health insurance. I once call a guy out at a fitness place. My daughter wanted to try the place out to see how she liked it before joining and I went with her. My daughter was waiting in line to use the Stairmaster and there where 3 men ahead of her. A fourth guy was sitting down and reading a newspaper and he looked like Mr. Clean on steroids . When my daughter turn came up , Mr. Clean jumped up and cut right in front of my child . I walked up to Mr. Clean and told him it was my daughter turn and he said he was waiting and I told Mr. Clean no that he was sitting down and reading the paper . I was getting peed off and talking loud , Mr. Clean could not believe that a woman was right his face calling him off in public . He was bullshit but could not do anything and my daughter took her turn . My poor child was so shaken up seeing her mom go face to face with a guy that could had broken me into two pieces . What a pig Mr. Clean was , I guess he got way with bullying women for so long and thought my teenage daughter was an easy target , but he forgot that her mom was there too.

Relax girl. Gym culture is gym culture. So the guy budded in line for a turn on a stair master
Meh
Really I don't see that as any thing to get freaked or angry with.
As for your daughter and her husband. There is no plm with guys hitting on girls. If it's done politely even if they are married.
It is rather a natural thing to do. A guy finds your grown adult daughter attractive.
That's a good thing.
Or would you rather guys look at your daughter as some toothless meth head crack whore who is closer to a walking zombie then a woman?
I'm not sure im following your a outrage.
If your daughters cute and comes across as attractive good to say men will find her that way and be wanting to chat with her
It's a good thing
It really is a good thing

You need to be careful assaulting people. Granted it's different for woman, but if it's just some dude hitting on your daughter verbally in a public place with witnesses.
Assault shouldn't be the first option

I know but this guy was leaning right on my daughter , he was leaning on her and trying to rub on her. If I had been a man I would had deck the guy. The guy was way older than my child. I am sure he was doing this to a lot pretty young girls and women . The cops and Boston trains station are going are trying put a stop to women being sexual abuse in the subways.

Ok. I wasn't there, but I DO take your word for what is it. And have no doubt what so ever what you are saying is true to what you experienced.
That said
I wouldn't call leaning on a woman (what ever way you mean it) as sexual abuse though.
You handled it alright though.
No harm no foul and I'm sure your daughter learned something from the experience.

I know but this guy was leaning right on my daughter , he was leaning on her and trying to rub on her. If I had been a man I would had deck the guy. The guy was way older than my child. I am sure he was doing this to a lot pretty young girls and women . The cops and Boston trains station are going are trying put a stop to women being sexual abuse in the subways.

I would have spoken up loudly enough for everyone to hear, "Will you get off me!!" and move away. Of course with my background in martial arts, I would have grabbed his hand if he was touching me and put him in a lock and said that again. When people do this, the first best move is to call attention to them, and back away. However you always need to be careful. In Chinatown, a black male was harassing women and when a transit cop approached him, he got into a scuffle and bit the cop on the neck. People are nuts at train stations. I don't know what it is but it always attracts all the nut cases.

I would have spoken up loudly enough for everyone to hear, "Will you get off me!!" and move away. Of course with my background in martial arts, I would have grabbed his hand if he was touching me and put him in a lock and said that again. When people do this, the first best move is to call attention to them, and back away. However you always need to be careful. In Chinatown, a black male was harassing women and when a transit cop approached him, he got into a scuffle and bit the cop on the neck. People are nuts at train stations. I don't know what it is but it always attracts all the nut cases.

Good advice here. The worst thing for a woman to do is say nothing and remain still.
Use your voice, and really important MOVE. By moving you gain the initiative. And gain control of the situation. MOVE.
What's your MA background. Laura?
I currently am a traditional Japanese Seiwa Kai goju ryu karate do yamaguchi ha lineage karate do instructor.
As for locks.
For woman against men my best advice is not to attempt any hold or locks whatsoever.
Eyes and breath girls!!
Eyes and breath!!
Attack the eyes. Dig in. just dig into the eyes. Eyes are actually rather tough things to claw out but don't claw them out, whip them you don't want to claw the eyes out you want to blind the dickhead for you to get away. Attack the bastards eyes works like a charm.
Attacks the breath
Throat is a good soft target.
Eyes and breath. And I need to stress this MOVE
Locks and getting into a battle of strength if your a woman against a male can be dangerous. I know locks and small joint manipulation very well, and use it daily in instructing higher ranked students. but I prefer teaching woman the easier ways to handle dickheads. Your safer to just attack the eyes and breath
Dig in girls!!!!!
Wink
For what it's worth

Ok. I wasn't there, but I DO take your word for what is it. And have no doubt what so ever what you are saying is true to what you experienced.
That said
I wouldn't call leaning on a woman (what ever way you mean it) as sexual abuse though.
You handled it alright though.
No harm no foul and I'm sure your daughter learned something from the experience.

it's sexual assault.

Hitting on women or leaning on women in my mind is NOT sexual assault
Given all we know of the I needn't
He was being a dickhead
But not assaulting either of them

Back