Mass casualties at theater showing Batman movie

Not worried, we are getting back to topic.

There weren't many members discussed off topic and we are pretty return to topic after done with conversation.

Not surprised about the killer will be charged with 142 counts.

i know.

James answered one word was Yes.

Sad update:

"Every single person who was in the Aurora, Colorado mass shooting has suffered an unbearable tragedy. And yet one woman, Ashley Moser, seems to have suffered triple tragedies. First, her precious 6-year-old daughter, Veronica, died. And then Ashley suffered a miscarriage of the "miracle baby" she was carrying when she was shot. And now, even more terrible news has emerged. According to Ashley's aunt, Mary Ellen Hansen, Ashley is expected to be paralyzed due to her injuries. In fact, the best that doctors are hoping for right now is that she will retain use of her arms. Ashley is expected to spend the rest of her life in a wheelchair."
Mom Who Lost 6-Year-Old & 'Miracle Baby' in Theater Shooting Gets More Devastating News | CafeMom Articles

Sad update:

"Every single person who was in the Aurora, Colorado mass shooting has suffered an unbearable tragedy. And yet one woman, Ashley Moser, seems to have suffered triple tragedies. First, her precious 6-year-old daughter, Veronica, died. And then Ashley suffered a miscarriage of the "miracle baby" she was carrying when she was shot. And now, even more terrible news has emerged. According to Ashley's aunt, Mary Ellen Hansen, Ashley is expected to be paralyzed due to her injuries. In fact, the best that doctors are hoping for right now is that she will retain use of her arms. Ashley is expected to spend the rest of her life in a wheelchair."
Mom Who Lost 6-Year-Old & 'Miracle Baby' in Theater Shooting Gets More Devastating News | CafeMom Articles

Oh wow, That's a rough triple blow for her. I'll be praying for her. :(

Oh wow, That's a rough triple blow for her. I'll be praying for her. :(
Yes, she'll need prayer support for a long time. I can't imagine what she's going thru. :(

Back