Marvel at the beauty of Michael Moore's 10,000 sq ft summer mansion!

Oh, no, I can't believe you ask me that. :shock:

And yeah, I also wish he is making more films. They will influence a lot of folk. (hint)

I suppose we agree, Beowulf!

There are a lot of smart liberals out there. If the left wants to put him out in front of their movement as a representative, I'm ok with that.

If you're talking De Regulation, we're talking about glass steagal repealed by Clinton. But I don't blame Clinton or GS.

I don't blame deregulation.

so.... who are you blaming for this? Michael Moore? :lol:

If you're talking De Regulation, we're talking about glass steagal repealed by Clinton. But I don't blame Clinton or GS.

I don't blame deregulation.

Shoot, then who caused it to you then? How'd this all happen? It can't be good ole Mike can it?

I suppose we agree, Beowulf!

There are a lot of smart liberals out there. If the left wants to put him out in front of their movement as a representative, I'm ok with that.

You have a mean streak, you know that? :giggle:

I will just wait and see what the movements bring. If the Feds are stepping in to quash them, they might be on to something.

2 questions -

1. do you know what he did with that money?
2. do you know how much he made from his movies?

I don't know what Michael Moore does with his estimated 50 million bucks.

I don't know how much he makes for each film.

that's for other ADer and as for you - Post #262 and #268

In 268 you pointed out what I said several times already. The profit is distributed differently. Koko said the same thing back on like page 3. No one disputed that. :lol:

so why are you making all kinds of allegations if you don't know anything?

Shoot, then who caused it to you then? How'd this all happen? It can't be good ole Mike can it?

Oh wow, that would be a very long thread! I'm sure it's been debated before, am I right? I'm new here.

Oh wow, that would be a very long thread! I'm sure it's been debated before, am I right? I'm new here.

Well, I know where the other dudes (darkdog, TWA, TXgolfer, Beo, Jiro, koko, jillio, etc) are coming from but not sure where your 'best intentions' and thoughts lie... Take it as a "get-to-know-the-newbie-time". :lol:

Well, I know where the other dudes (darkdog, TWA, TXgolfer, Beo, Jiro, koko, jillio, etc) are coming from but not sure where your 'best intentions' and thoughts lie... Take it as a "get-to-know-the-newbie-time". :lol:

He seems to be all right. He is human, even for a hearie. :lol:

Well, I would start with the Community Reinvestment Act and go from there. I also put blame on Republicans through the years.

I think free markets are the way to go, when government tinkers in the marketplace these things happen. :lol:

Then why all the supposition and presumption? Come back to the topic when you have cold hard facts instead of innuendo.:cool2:

I found his intro thread and the underhanded putdown of the collectivist model of Deaf Culture to be a little unsettling to tell you the truth.

I found his intro thread and the underhanded putdown of the collectivist model of Deaf Culture to be a little unsettling to tell you the truth.

As did I. But then I discussed hate crimes with him, and realized his multicultural competence leave much to be desired.

Back