Marvel at the beauty of Michael Moore's 10,000 sq ft summer mansion!

501c3 organizations by law must make their records open to the public. His organization Center for Alternative Media was in fact a 501c3.

The key word here is personal.

501c3 organizations by law must make their records open to the public. His organization Center for Alternative Media was in fact a 501c3.

What does that have to do with his personal income? I'll answer for you. Nothing. May as well answer the questions...you guys are blatantly refusing to answer them.

If you're referring to the Halliburton stock his IRS records are public because it was a 501c3

They are public and first found through the Hoover Institute.

From a progressive view:

Not just a few shares either. Don't forget Moore has always said he doesn't own any stock and doesn't have a broker. But his foundation owns tens of thousands of shares in Boeing, Sonoco, Eli Lilly and Halliburton, the same defense company that "Fahrenheit 9/11" attacked for making huge profits out of rebuilding such countries as Afghanistan and Iraq after U.S. military intervention.

Read more: Michael Moore a victim of his own success - seattlepi.com

Michael Moore confronted by progressive filmakers about his lies:
Michael Moore caught lying (Halliburton Stock) - YouTube
that doesn't mean Moore KNOWINGLY owned those shares to get rich.

and here's a catch
1. He owns them through a mutual fund
2. He owns a minimal amount of shares, so he gets the stockholder reports, to facilitate his case against them

remember Roger and Me. Because of his shares of GM he was allowed to attend the shareholders meetings

lolwhatsgoingon.jpg

according to my brother - when you put in money for investment such as mutual funds, the company will invest it in wherever it sees fit in order to grow. that's their job... to grow your money. the traders do not see nor care who they're investing in on daily basis. all they see is numbers. they buy, sell, trade, short trade, etc. this is nothing like e-trade or ameritrade. My brother did this for living for a while at Wall Street.

this is how they handle your money -

they do not stop and google to research each company they put money in. I wouldn't be surprised if I owned a stock in those companies as listed above from my mutual funds.

Wow. That is pretty reckless investing. No wonder people lose money and get robbed. I read over every statement, research every new company and get alerts when changes are made. *shrug*

txgolfer, correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to recall you talking about starting a non-profit business a while back.

Non-profit organizations are allowed to make a profit. Non-profit is a tax status, not an operational goal.

Non-profit have to show a zero balance on a profit margin at the end of the tax year. You are mistaken, once again.

Do you even look this shit up before you post it?

God, okay, since you have no sense to buy a clue, here's some free wiki for you: 501(c) organization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Notice the NOT-FOR-PROFIT part?

Lol. Non profit does not literally mean no profits are made!

"Nonprofit organization (abbreviated as NPO) is neither a legal or technical definition but generally refers to an organization that uses surplus revenues to achieve its goals, rather than distributing them as profit or dividends. States in the United States defer to the IRS designation conferred under United States Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c), when the IRS deems an organization eligible. They may or may not have shareholders. [1]"

"Surplus" revenues- which means after employees and employers salaries are paid and expenses are paid - uses the surplus salaries to achieve it's goals.

Goals are anything from making movies to running the liberal mediamatters or the conservative newsbusters! $$$$$$$$$$

If you're referring to the Halliburton stock his IRS records are public because it was a 501c3

Personal IRS records are not public, and never will be. 501(c) records are not personal IRS records. They cannot be used to determine one's personal income.

according to my brother - when you put in money for investment such as mutual funds, the company will invest it in wherever it sees fit in order to grow. that's their job... to grow your money. the traders do not see nor care who they're investing in on daily basis. all they see is numbers. they buy, sell, trade, short trade, etc. this is nothing like e-trade or ameritrade. My brother did this for living for a while at Wall Street.

they do not stop and google to research each company they put money in. I wouldn't be surprised if I owned a stock in those companies as listed above from my mutual funds.

The problem with that is that they are making money off money, that is a pyramid scheme.

"Nonprofit organization (abbreviated as NPO) is neither a legal or technical definition but generally refers to an organization that uses surplus revenues to achieve its goals, rather than distributing them as profit or dividends. States in the United States defer to the IRS designation conferred under United States Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c), when the IRS deems an organization eligible. They may or may not have shareholders. [1]"

"Surplus" revenues- which means after employees and employers salaries are paid and expenses are paid - uses the surplus salaries to achieve it's goals.

Goals are anything from making movies to running the liberal mediamatters or the conservative newsbusters! $$$$$$$$$$

Cite your source, please. We don't like plagiarism around here.

You do understand that what you just cited shows that there is a zero profit margin at the end of the fiscal year?

Personal IRS records are not public, and never will be. 501(c) records are not personal IRS records. They cannot be used to determine one's personal income.

Didn't we just go through this a couple of weeks ago? God, can the conservatives come up with ANYTHING original?:zzz:

Pay attention to the bolded and underlined parts.

I'm surprised how this topic boomed out of nowhere when I refreshed the page. Let me catch up now. :applause:

Directly tied to Mackinac Center: Michigan Capitol Confidential is the news source for Michigan residents who want an alternative to “bigger government” remedies in policy debates. MichCapCon reports on the public officials who seek to limit government, those who do not, and those whose votes are at odds with what they say.

No right wing bias there.:laugh2:

:lol: Jillio, the MOVIE I linked to "Manufacturing Dissent" was made by well known progressive liberals Rick Caine and Debbie Melnyk.

The Hoover Institute is, of course, a conservative think tank.

I'm surprised how this topic boomed out of nowhere when I refreshed the page. Let me catch up now. :applause:

Don't worry too much about it. It is a repeat of the thread from a couple of weeks ago.:laugh2: These re-runs are getting old. I want new programing!

:lol: Jillio, the MOVIE I linked to "Manufacturing Dissent" was made by well known progressive liberals Rick Caine and Debbie Melnyk.

The Hoover Institute is, of course, a conservative think tank.

And directly connected. I used your links to track it.

Back