Which you would choice?

• Same-sex Marriage

Votes: 35 53.8%
  • Civil Union

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • No answer or other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters

It's not really big deal but I know some Christians does support gay marriage like Karissa.

My sister is christian too and supports gay marriage. I bet your gay friend will be very happy you support gay marriage.

you have to remember that nothing in bible says anything about homosexuality

My sister is christian too and supports gay marriage. I bet your gay friend will be very happy you support gay marriage.

Well, my best friend don't know about my views has changed but he only know that I support gay marriage for very long time until I made changed then went back to support gay marriage again.

did someone say party!?
We have some people alive here tonight.

ie4eo4.jpg

Yup but sadly, in my area is very heavily conservative and homophobia.

But just think about it. Now you support gay rights, and when you talk to others you may change their mind, and then they will talk to others and those people will change their minds....it's a good domino effect. :D

But just think about it. Now you support gay rights, and when you talk to others you may change their mind, and then they will talk to others and those people will change their minds....it's a good domino effect. :D

I had tried in 2005-2006 but won't work and rather to bad provoke at me.

I had tried in 2005-2006 but won't work and rather to bad provoke at me.

Ah, I think it's safe to not say at all when you meet somebody who is anti-gay marriage or against gay rights. I just stand on my tought.

Even in the christian churches all around the world, they encourage the brotherhood and sisterhood, although not in homosexual act - it seems that the bible seemed intent on them banding together to do their religious activities.

Even in the christian churches all around the world, they encourage the brotherhood and sisterhood, although not in homosexual act - it seems that the bible seemed intent on them banding together to do their religious activities.

Yeah... Of course, it's not always. My church welcome gay people and families, so they don't force them to be heterosexual. :)

Originally Posted by Jiro
you have to remember that nothing in bible says anything about homosexuality

Did you know the story of Sodom and Gomorrah? We debated about those subject in several threads in the past before Alex lock reglious sub-forum twice.

Don´t worry, I don´t follow what the bible say. :aw:

Did you know the story of Sodom and Gomorrah? We debated about those subject in several threads in the past before Alex lock reglious sub-forum twice.

Don´t worry, I don´t follow what the bible say. :aw:

That is in reference to "sodomy" and "sodomy" is not the province of homosexuals alone. Heteros engage in the practice,too.

There's numerous of bible verses and don't need follow all of them.

Back