Marriage... Divorce or Death?

Resurrection comes after bodily death, unless Rapture happens first.

Bodily death does end marriage.

Mat. 22
29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. 30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Geez, somebody's missing her sense of humour today. I was just joking.

Geez, somebody's missing her sense of humour today. I was just joking.
??? I'm not angry. I was just adding info. Sorry if I came across as peevish. You may :slap:

It must be all the cheap drugs I'm on right now. :run:

Marriage seems to be a sort of diversion for strategy, rarely do I see couples actually cooperating together, more like a good deal of thinking spent on ways to make the other more miserable. Alot of it done indirectly, denying, and lying. You'd be surprised at seeing the start of coping behaviors, sometimes making one insane without knowing they have changed. So with that said, it's Victory or Death!

Marriages is forever till us do us apart. What God has promise He will endures. Yes marriage is not easy to live on but knowing that you can holding on to God . You can ask God for His quides . God hates divorce. That's His Words. But God does say that if any one who divorce* . But He hates divorce. I understands of the reason if any wrong doing like abusives... adultery.. etc.. But God wants you to forgive that person. No matters how tough and worse maybe but forgive that person. I know it's hurtful.. but God will help you through . If you letting Him and trusting Him in you.:)

I wouldnt divorce but i disliked controlling and keeping secrets. being cold to me all times. Where is my happiness? I was unhappy all times. It was not worth to stay with someone who control you and telling you what to do.

Marriage is overated. its just piece of paper. sigh!

with my husband, i would die rather staying with him.. but i cant die yet.. i have too much to live for.. due to my son as he need me still. :)

I believe in marriage until death do us part. However, I'm not ready to die yet, and my husband turned out to be a jerk with issues we could not resolve, even after 13 years of marriage. So, I ended up becoming a divorce statistic.

I am with u. I have been divorced and I wouldnt wish death on my ex hubby just to end the marriage. My daughter needs her daddy. Of course, I dont want to die young!!! I have too much to live for!

oh yea i agree with u!!!!

i got divorced one time but 2nd married now i still married to my sweet hubby almost 1 yr next month.. so i rather stay with my hubby til we OLD! i dont believe in divorce UNLESS if this person is control, abuse or bad things then i will divorce this person.. agree?

Well for those who are thinking or wanting to getting divorce with your spouse... the best thing go to the marriage counsler or Christian Counsler. Most important is pray and seek God's guide. My husband who is hearing and I am deaf..we have been married for 28 years and we still holding on no matters what we have been facing through. We know the devil wanted so much to win over the people. God always want to blessing you and your life to be joyful in Him in everything in your marriage. It's hurts the children more than the parents. That's high rate of children hurtful more than the parents feels . So think and sit back and pray and ask God for His help and He will sustain you before you will find in awes in you. God loves you so much .. He doesn't want you to feels hurts by through divorces . You are always loved by HIM..You are loved.. that's you .:)

I'd rather to be dead than have a divorce, otherwise, I will go to Hell for breaking a law of the Bible. IMO as Christian's view. ^_^

I'd rather to be dead than have a divorce, otherwise, I will go to Hell for breaking a law of the Bible. IMO as Christian's view. ^_^
That's what I feel the same way. Marriage is hard work and marriage is forever till death do us apart. That's Christian point of view in God's Words.

Last edited:
many million widow who still lose of spouse as wives and husband every months and every years dues illness,accident,whatevers dues of death reasons.

many million married couples always kept in marriages strongs because more trust,obey,god,whatevers in relationships as "I DO" in marriages till people get old and still get every years of marriages 5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55,60,65,70,75,80,85 wedding anniversary.

many million divorces couples have hard times because got argues as rocks on marriages or whatevers in relationships.

many million remarried couples can get married again if know each other online dating or meet face to face,etc.

my parents got divorces when i was 9 years old and i acceptance when my parents got divorces but i dont like divorces on my parents but my parents share join child custody of me and my brother till im reach 18 years old and same my brother they later in years my mom got remarried to my step-dad till he passes away in 2000 but my dad dont plans to remarried but he still singles for longtimes.

That's what I feel the same way. Marriage is hard work and marriage is forever till death do us apart. That's Christian point of view in God's Words.

Heartily agreed. If you lost a spouse, you can go to find an another spouse. It won't have a problem at all. ;) But I rather to have no spouse at all RIGHT AFTER death of my spouse because I don't want to go and search for new love. Total a waste of time, imo.

Heartily agreed. If you lost a spouse, you can go to find an another spouse. It won't have a problem at all. ;) But I rather to have no spouse at all RIGHT AFTER death of my spouse because I don't want to go and search for new love. Total a waste of time, imo.
That's exactly right.

Agree with you. That's good point! Amen!

Well for those who are thinking or wanting to getting divorce with your spouse... the best thing go to the marriage counsler or Christian Counsler. Most important is pray and seek God's guide. My husband who is hearing and I am deaf..we have been married for 28 years and we still holding on no matters what we have been facing through. We know the devil wanted so much to win over the people. God always want to blessing you and your life to be joyful in Him in everything in your marriage. It's hurts the children more than the parents. That's high rate of children hurtful more than the parents feels . So think and sit back and pray and ask God for His help and He will sustain you before you will find in awes in you. God loves you so much .. He doesn't want you to feels hurts by through divorces . You are always loved by HIM..You are loved.. that's you .:)

the line is "til death do us part" sooo..yea i guess die id rather both of us die together at the same time..but thats highly unlikely

Vampy, You know 50 percent of marriage to divorced. It's not always true. It depend on everyone individual of marriage couples. I am wonder are you married or single??

Everyone are divorced for reason why? Abusive, violent, drugs abuse, problem with money, affair, cheating, not happy together, wrong soul mate, disrespect women feeling and too much stress with kids' misbehave. And never get communicate together, no faith with god, don't want to have sex for fun.

The most children parents' divorced cause get rebel in teenager, depress, not obey parent's rules, live in 2 places like at mother and father's. The kids do need parent's money to buy them a clothes or go out for somewhere with friends or go mall with no money. Some parents do not have make an enough money when they are final divorced. That's so sad!

Do you know why most men want to do suicide themselves?? They didn't want to divorce with women because of money and pay the child supports and split the money from wife and husband. Every women get everything men's things from the house to keep it. Men do live on the street, small apt, and live in the car. Men can't have his stuff out of his ex wife's house. Some men do have mental illness or disorder and use on drug abuse addict can cause kill his ex wife and children.

Everyone are marriage for long term. Do you know why?? Because they are good in communicate, find a right relationship and marriage from God's answer their pray what they want to be together and be happy marriage, the marriage couple always talk a faith to god, need to spend time together go somewhere for a special romantic, go out of eat, need to love more than money, they have to share with money in budget balance together, want to have a true family and etc.

Have you experience with divorce or break up with your gf??

I am going to get marry next 5 weeks left to go. Me and my soon to be husband together for 4 half years now. We are happy together. I rather not be die at young age. I prefer until we get an elder maybe live so long. LoL
50% is based on statistics... not personal experience.

If you say that you won't get divorced, then you are part of the 50% that won't get divorced.

Remember, the 50% is based on the United States population... not just you. :)

the line is "til death do us part" sooo..yea i guess die id rather both of us die together at the same time..but thats highly unlikely
Well it's not your will to die. God's will and His timing when He is ready for you to die. His testing on His people that He want you to be strong and trusting in Him more when or after you face it what you have been through. Just remember God is faithful He will help you through if you ask Him.

Back