Marlee Matlin may go Dancing With the Stars

I think it's really cool that she's doing this. It will open more awareness in the world, in my opinion.

People forget that Heather Whitestone couldn't hear the music to do her ballet dancing.

Tonight show will be on! Yay ! ! cant wait!!!!!

:afro:

M-

Not happening tonight, it is for male dancers show. Tomorrow night Marlee will be on. She said she is ready to show her dance, and don't forget to read her HIPS. :lol:

Not happening tonight, it is for male dancers show. Tomorrow night Marlee will be on. She said she is ready to show her dance, and don't forget to read her HIPS. :lol:

Yes, what a bummer since , I have to work tmw night wahhhh.... I just tuned in on the show right now where its airing on the west coast. We are behind ya all lol

Yes, what a bummer since , I have to work tmw night wahhhh.... I just tuned in on the show right now where its airing on the west coast. We are behind ya all lol

Thats right I have updated with my friend in SF area, and she still couldn't believe me that Marlee is not on dancing at all. I guess I have to reduce teasing around with people. :cool:

Thats right I have updated with my friend in SF area, and she still couldn't believe me that Marlee is not on dancing at all. I guess I have to reduce teasing around with people. :cool:

Yes, its just for tonight she's not dancing. I just got done watching Jason Taylor(Miami Dolphin) dance. Maybe, in the future they can recruit Brady :giggle: (no bashing please)

Yes, its just for tonight she's not dancing. I just got done watching Jason Taylor(Miami Dolphin) dance. Maybe, in the future they can recruit Brady :giggle: (no bashing please)

Jason Taylor did OK, not what I expected. Believe me Brady can't dance. :afro:

Ohhh I know... what a dumb! I cant wait to see turn ladies's dance tmw night for SUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

:afro:

M-

Great, I thought I missed it, I'll look forward watching it tonight.

:giggle: May be we can see you next season on the show!!! Dial 1 to vote for Ocean!!!!!!

:giggle: May be we can see you next season on the show!!! Dial 1 to vote for Ocean!!!!!!

:giggle::ty::ty: Schermy , my dance partner can be none other than Tom Brady, QB NE Patriots;)

You think its easy? I would love to compete with you :laugh2:

A little tip from me, I have dance experience plus I am Latina ;)

Ok, this August I'll fly to SF BAY area, and of course I want to meet you to show me your salsa dance.

I'm pure Soviet, well now you can say Russian, and I think you might like to see their dance.
Can you do time (4:00-4:15)? And the last dance?
Definitely better than Breakdance group, huh?

Authentic, thanks for the "Dance of the Soldiers" video. I know three bee-keepers, all brothers from Gresham, Oregon, named Viktor, Pavel, and Yuri.

They can do all those athletic dances. красивейше (cra-see-vah) I think, meaning "beautiful." Da?

Back