Marlee Matlin may go Dancing With the Stars

Ha ha ha, PowerON, you are such a warm, sensitive, supporting person.

I like Marlee, and she has helped the image of deaf people a great deal. I might watch Dancing with the Stars if she's on it. My deaf sister is a much better dancer than my hearing sister.

May I have this dance please? ha

I would not even mind watching Marlee Martin on that show. ;)

May I have this dance please? ha

Of course, and a gentleman never steps on a lady's foot or allows her to fall.

My problem is I can't hear to lead, but if Marlee finds a good lead who can anticipate and pass on timely cues, I think the talented lady will astound the hearies and make us proud.

Of course, and a gentleman never steps on a lady's foot or allows her to fall.

My problem is I can't hear to lead, but if Marlee finds a good lead who can anticipate and pass on timely cues, I think the talented lady will astound the hearies and make us proud.

Amen! :smile:

Nah, after Marie Osmond swooned for the cameras, everyone will be doing pratfalls and deck-dives for attention.

But I might watch if Jerry Springer introduces a few fem fights with torn clothing.

LOL,, Jerry Springer was on dance with the star last year,, he did okay but he didn't win. But it was nice of him to say on TV that he want to learn to dance for his daughter's wedding. I Think that awsome! :)

I dont watch that show but I'd check it out if she'd be on it, even tho I wouldn't expect too much from her. Speaking of her, what do you think of her character in The L Word?

I would watch Dancing with Stars if Marlee Matlin does appear on the show. It would be a challenge for her with lots of practice, practice, practice with dance routines. Its all for fun, I am sure she would do well :)

Nah, after Marie Osmond swooned for the cameras, everyone will be doing pratfalls and deck-dives for attention.

But I might watch if Jerry Springer introduces a few fem fights with torn clothing.

(swooning onto the floor)

(peeking with one eye open)

Dang, nobody cares about me.

I be watching too since I love the show dancing with the stars lol, I got admit the male dancers are so good! heee

LOL,, do u want us to teach you how to dance so sexy? ha ha let me put a rose in your mouth so you can look like "zorro" hee just kidding. :giggle:

Make sure you ate six cloves of fresh garlic before you dance with VampRox. He will tempt to bite your neck and draw all of your sweet blood. Be alert ! Garlic will prevent him to bite your neck !

WOW just saw this rehearsal tape with Marlee and Fabian and here comes a contender! Marlee looks fantastic ! ET's 'Dancing' With Marlee Matlin

"Fabian is my music," Marlee says. "I really can't hear the music. Music, particularly that I am not familiar with, sounds like noise to me. No offense to the artist or to the musician, but I have to depend on Fabian to be my music. It all comes from him. I draw it from him and then I can dance."

The 'Children of a Lesser God' star says she decided to be on the ABC competition show for her kids, for the challenge, and to keep busy during the strike, which has now ended.

"My daughter, who is 12, is really into hip hop. I wanted to be the coolest mom on earth for her. I wanted to do something I would never imagine myself doing in this lifetime," she admits.

"Dancing with the Stars" premieres its sixth season on Monday, March 17 at 8 p.m. on ABC.

Back