Marlee Matlin into deaf culture or not?

Why is it our business what she does? She may have someone in her life who has a disability or a family member with one...also, the Special Olympics involve all kinds of disabilities...a lot of people who work with people with special needs know a least a little bit of ASL...

Also, I'm HoH and support the Deaf Community (even though I am not a part of it) but when if I had money, the very first charities I would donate to would be for Autism (but not Autism Speaks), Multiple Sclerosis, and the Special Olympics because of my siblings

Why is it our business what she does? She may have someone in her life who has a disability or a family member with one...also, the Special Olympics involve all kinds of disabilities...a lot of people who work with people with special needs know a least a little bit of ASL...

Also, I'm HoH and support the Deaf Community (even though I am not a part of it) but when if I had money, the very first charities I would donate to would be for Autism (but not Autism Speaks), Multiple Sclerosis, and the Special Olympics because of my siblings
Yeah Autism Speaks sucks. They are like AG Bell for deaf. See us as broken and need fixing instead of accept our uniqueness. Let us be ourselves

Anyone know which dope she was hooked too?
She did do the betty foed rehab...those must of been some heavy trips being married to a cop..phew....good she kicked...
I should know this i guess. Since i had her book kickin aeound...but never read it..and when i got to reading it...i lost it..ah well...

Back