Marijuana

Only issue about getting job, if you do smoke the marijuana then you would get positive on drug test, it's test via urine in cup.

If you are planning to look for job then don't take any drugs except for legalize drugs, such as smoking and alcohol are ok, long as if you don't take it too much.

Eat tuna fish often, your body will develop Mercury poisoning. Take Tylenol often, your body will experience liver failure. Eat salt often, your body will develop high blood pressure. Run excessively for exercise, your body will develop shin splints. Eat saturated fats often, your body will develop clogged arteries. Expose yourself to loud noises often, your body will develop hearing loss. Expose yourself to stress often, and your body will develop elevated cortisol levels.

Those things are true. But, drugs not only affect you, but people around you. So, I still say, "drugs are bad, mkay". :)

Those things are true. But, drugs not only affect you, but people around you. So, I still say, "drugs are bad, mkay". :)

Sure, mkay! But the other things I mentioned also affect people around you. No action in this world occurs in isolation.

weed should be legal for adults.

its understandable that some people hate the smoke. Its similar with cigar smokers but you dont put them in jail.

All drugs should be legal, especially heroin. If it was legal itd only cost an addict a couple of dollars a day to use. Theyd have no reason to steal, and believe it or not its possible to function on smack and hold down a job.

Dont blame drugs for some loser's behavior. Ive known some of these people and they were fuck ups b4 they ever did drugs. Take the drugs away and theyll start huffing airplane glue or gold enamel paint. Hell, theyll even choke themselves for a headrush. Dont let the actions of these fools dictate public policy. You cant protect everyone.

The arguments about addiction and collatoral damage are moot. Alcohol harms and kills thousands of innocent bystanders every year. You got the wife/child abusing drunk and drunk drivers killing people. And the majority of criminals were under the influence while commiting their crimes. Dahmer was an alcoholic. No one tries to make a ridiculous leap with blaming his alcoholism for him being a serial killing cannibal.

Anyways, besides all that, prohibition was tried and it failed to stop people from drinking. Instead it made criminals richer and made drinking riskier. With no one to regulate the purity, bad booze would kill or blind a bunch of people.

Lets talk about addiction. There are few casual cigarette smokers. The majority are addicted and cannot go a day without their smokes. They know eventually its gonna kill them but they keep smoking. The warning labels on the pack is little detereant.

So there you have it. The two legal recreational drugs causing much harm and addiction. Then when theres any discussion about legalizing weed or other drugs, they are held to ridiculously unachievable standards of safety. If one person dies from it or is harmed by someone who uses it, legalization becomes unthinkable.

Over the counter medicine like aspirin and tylenol kill thousands every year and it continues to be sold. There are risks with everything. Driving a car, flying, can result in death. People have died from drinking too much water. There are risks to everything.

1_norml_everyone.gif

mostly people using drugs as types marijuana,cociane,meth,etc!!!!!!!!! that so wrong for adults and teens!

but i dont using drugs i know that drugs is so wrong choice they can bad influence for your family or in-laws and also children too!

i watch intervention every monday that show about drugs like marijuana,meth,cocianes,alcohol,whatevers on drugs types they can throw people to rehab how long will be at rehab treatment till 100 days or least 100 days its good show but you can try that show for first times.

A&E Television - Intervention

mostly people using drugs as types marijuana,cociane,meth,etc!!!!!!!!! that so wrong for adults and teens!

but i dont using drugs i know that drugs is so wrong choice they can bad influence for your family or in-laws and also children too!

i watch intervention every monday that show about drugs like marijuana,meth,cocianes,alcohol,whatevers on drugs types they can throw people to rehab how long will be at rehab treatment till 100 days or least 100 days its good show but you can try that show for first times.

weed-halfbaked4.jpg

You ever seen intervention......on weed?

They also had people who starved themselves, overate, self mutilated, gambled etc ....

*nods* True.. Even some scientists found out that marijuana are actually safer than legal alcohol.

yea....actually...this reminds me.....i saw tonights episode of intervention....the show was supposed to be about this dude's problem with cannabis and alcohol...but 99% of the show was about his alcohol problem.....which is a legal drug!....they put in a short segment with him showing off a bud he found around the house (he had no idea where it came from)....and another 3 sec segment with him smoking weed....that was it....they were much more focused on his alcoholism than his cannabis intake....ummmmm...i wonder why??

also...i have yet to see anyone with cannabis as their sole drug of choice get on the show....(but then again....i dont watch that show all the time....so i may have missed out on an episode like that...)

yea....actually...this reminds me.....i saw tonights episode of intervention....the show was supposed to be about this dude's problem with cannabis and alcohol...but 99% of the show was about his alcohol problem.....which is a legal drug!....they put in a short segment with him showing off a bud he found around the house (he had no idea where it came from)....and another 3 sec segment with him smoking weed....that was it....they were much more focused on his alcoholism than his cannabis intake....ummmmm...i wonder why??

also...i have yet to see anyone with cannabis as their sole drug of choice get on the show....(but then again....i dont watch that show all the time....so i may have missed out on an episode like that...)

Interesting, I never seen that show before.. Yeah I have been notice that I never seen anyone that have abusive, emotionally, drama, etc from smoking the marijuana, but alcohol.

booze is the hardest drug there is, withdrawel can cause seizures and kill u

believe it or not heroin can be least damaging. Its the stuff its cut with that harms the body. Its usually less thab 10% pure.

Remove the heroin and continously inject the insoluble cut and it will still clog the capillaries in the liver,kidneys, heart, and lungs. Thats what poisons the body.

Drugs should be legalized and taxed to provide rehab for those who get in trouble with them.

You are really can't push us to be wrong, it's their business to on druggie or not, again, it's totally of your opinion.

For employees or want plan to be employee, don't use illegal drugs because you can get positive on urine test then you will be REJECT from job.

You are really can't push us to be wrong, it's their business to on druggie or not, again, it's totally of your opinion.
sara1981 isn't pushing nobody, she's speaking her opinion, let it be, and I happen to agree with her, in her words that drugs are bad for people, It's true. Drugs such as marijuana, ecstasy, cocaine, LSD, crystal meth and heroin are not safe to anyone, it can effects their brain, heart and organs.

Holy smokes! This guy sure does like bongs!

0bong%20shelf%20-%20glass55.jpg

Question: Is it true that if one fills a pot bong with wine that the effects are stronger? Not that I care...I am only curious. :afro:

Do you use your fingertips, a dollar bill or another secret method?

Not that I know anything about it. :afro:

In Florida the strong stuff is called crippi. What about where you come from?

Again, I am naive to all this stuff...I have some impersonal associates (not friends) that tell me this stuff on rare meetings. :afro:

Back