Marijuana

That would be wise not to smoke them. I'd suggest you not eat them either. They are toxic. Marijuana does not have the same toxic properties as foxglove, hemlock, poison ivy, and purple nightshade.

I was really making the point that one can't use the "it's natural, so it must be okay" argument.

And foxglove is used in medicine.

Just a fun fact.

YW. You can take vitamins and exercise, though. Just not more than the recommended dose. Some people take handfulls of them thinking that they will get healthier, when it really hurts their health. Not to mention spending a bunch of money!:giggle:

Actually, I do excerise sometimes but not vitamins. I eat fruits because it has vitamins too.
I used to take vitamins (pills) before but not anymore.

Oh, no I don't want to risk my health for the money. I have to be careful, yeah :giggle:

It remind me of movie"Sicko" with Michael Moore for Health Insurance. some health insurance company does dirty business.

Thanks again Jillio.
Peace with you

I was really making the point that one can't use the "it's natural, so it must be okay" argument.

And foxglove is used in medicine.

Just a fun fact.

And so is Belladonna. However, they are processed and combined with other substances that counteract the toxicity.

mushrooms are good examples of this too, you have gourmet mushrooms to go extremely well with roasts, then you have some of the most deadly mushroom that would kill in a few hours others are in between annd some are known as hallucingenics. So just because its natural it can still be deadly or in between.
Toxicology is a subject in itself , i wouldn't known much about it but I'd love to know it, to understand the natural and scientific world around me much better.

Last edited:
mushrooms are good examples of this too, you have gourmet mushrooms to go extremely well with roasts, then you have some of the most deadly mushroom that would kill in a few hours others are in between annd some are known as hallucingenics. So just because its natural it can still be deadly or in between.
Toxicology is a subject in itself , i wouldn't known much about it but I'd love to know it, to understand the natural and scientific world around me much better.

Exactly. The fact that it is natural doesn't mean that it isn't deadly. You have to look at the individual substances and their potential for toxicity. And marijuana is not toxic.

Foxglove, hemlock, poison ivy and purple nightshade are natural too, but you won't see me smoking them.

Lets not forget that rattle snakes are natural as well, a part of nature its self. You wont see me playing with them though :giggle:

In layman's terms: What is THC?

073007-p6.jpg

Questions: What is your favorite activity when you're burning?

If you are a hearie, I bet you watch Up in Smoke, listen to Floyd or check out some Bevis and Butthead episode(s) while stoned.

If you do burn, which strain(s) do you enjoy most?

Do you mostly use rolls, pipe of water bong?

Do you like to burn alone (mostly), or with others (hanging with your gang)?

How do you stash your herbs?

Do you use a grinder or just your fingers?

Do you roll using a bill and can you roll one-handed (yeah right...we believe you)?

Do you own a pot plant (or two)?

Have you ever gotten someone into smoking?

Have you even been busted? Please do tell!

When did you start burning (what age range)?

Do you plan to quit one day in the future? Do you see it happening sooner than later?

Don't mind to answer your questions ;)

Questions: What is your favorite activity when you're burning?

Watching something so oddly and interesting with so strong visual, or chatting, also playing the video games that give me some of creeps such like Resident Evil.

If you are a hearie, I bet you watch Up in Smoke, listen to Floyd or check out some Bevis and Butthead episode(s) while stoned.

:lol: I am deaf, sorry.

If you do burn, which strain(s) do you enjoy most?

Long burning ones.

Do you mostly use rolls, pipe of water bong?

A small pipe, but not use any form of water. I prefer this because it save more marijuana.

Do you like to burn alone (mostly), or with others (hanging with your gang)?

Either is fine with me.

How do you stash your herbs?

With my fingers.

Do you use a grinder or just your fingers?

As I said before, the fingers.

Do you roll using a bill and can you roll one-handed (yeah right...we believe you)?

lol I don't roll a joint for marijuana, just a small pipe.

Do you own a pot plant (or two)?

No, but have seen someone growing one.

Have you ever gotten someone into smoking?

No, I never pull someone to smoke the marijuana, except those who ask me if they can try it.

Have you even been busted? Please do tell!

Only from my families or friends.

When did you start burning (what age range)?

My very first time is 12, but have not learn how to smoke it properly till 14 as I learn how to inhale the smoke from the cigarettes.

Do you plan to quit one day in the future? Do you see it happening sooner than later?

Haven't smoke it for awhile due to my budget :)

Why in the world would you assume that a hearing toker would watch Up in Smoke and Beavis and Butthead?

I personally, watched Up in Smoke in the 1970's when it was first realeased and found it to be quite funny. I have watched it one single time since, when it was on T.V. and I was bored. I do not however make a habit of watching the movie, nor do I know anyone who does.

I watched about 10 minutes of 1 Beavis and Butthead episode, and found it to be extremely annoying. I have not watched it since. Nor do I know anyone that makes Beavis and Butthead a part of their regular viewing menu.

Let's not perpetuate stereotypes about the intellectual level and viewing preferences of weed smokers.:cool2:

Oh, and your question regarding "do you roll, use a pipe, or a bong?" You left out dugout and one hitter. :)

Why in the world would you assume that a hearing toker would watch Up in Smoke and Beavis and Butthead?

I personally, watched Up in Smoke in the 1970's when it was first realeased and found it to be quite funny. I have watched it one single time since, when it was on T.V. and I was bored. I do not however make a habit of watching the movie, nor do I know anyone who does.

I watched about 10 minutes of 1 Beavis and Butthead episode, and found it to be extremely annoying. I have not watched it since. Nor do I know anyone that makes Beavis and Butthead a part of their regular viewing menu.

Let's not perpetuate stereotypes about the intellectual level and viewing preferences of weed smokers.:cool2:

Oh, and your question regarding "do you roll, use a pipe, or a bong?" You left out dugout and one hitter. :)

I have to agree with you on this one, not all of potheads do the same thing while being high. I know some of potheads find my activities while being high and playing video games or movies, they thought it was bored and prefer to do something else. :ugh3:

I talk about how the marijuana users use the marijuana, not how the scienific research about it. For example, I read one of the threads about the eggs was bad for you from a research group which was pretty joke.

That is all my point was about the scienific research about health issues.

Well, eggs are not good for you. Unless you like screwing up your cholesterol levels.

I don't think I even heard of that one before.

What is that?

If you have problem with Depression then don't smoking weed or drink alcohol. I found it through link

Home Care

If you are depressed for 2 weeks or longer, you should contact your doctor, who can offer treatment options. Regardless of whether you have mild or major depression, the following self-care steps can help:

* Get enough sleep.
* Follow a healthy, nutritious diet.
* Exercise regularly.
* Avoid alcohol, marijuana, and other recreational drugs.
* Get involved in activities that make you happy, even if you don't feel like it.
* Spend time with family and friends.
* Try talking to clergy or spiritual advisors who may help give meaning to painful experiences.
* Consider prayer, meditation, tai chi, or biofeedback as ways to relax or draw on your inner strengths.
* Add omega-3 fatty acids to your diet, which you can get from cold-water fish like tuna, salmon, or mackerel.
* Take folate (vitamin B9) in the form of a multivitamin (400 to 800 micrograms).
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Depression

Back