Marijuana

I have a question about weed or pot. Is weed or pot harmless than drugs?.

I'm curious, When you pot weed, how does that make you feel? feels good? better than drugs?.

I have a question about weed or pot. Is weed or pot harmless than drugs?.

I'm curious, When you pot weed, how does that make you feel? feels good? better than drugs?.

It's harmless as long as you keep it in moderation.

Just don't go overboard with it.

It's harmless as long as you keep it in moderation.

Just don't go overboard with it.

Thanks Byrdie714.

Ah, I see. if you pot too much? So, then what happens?.

I heard some people who pot weed for medical purpose like serious illness or something so, you don't feel pain. Is that true?.

Sitting around like a vegetable hungry for hours is not my idea of fun.

Thanks Byrdie714.

Ah, I see. if you pot too much? So, then what happens?.

I heard some people who pot weed for medical purpose like serious illness or something so, you don't feel pain. Is that true?.

Yes, that's very true.

Sitting around like a vegetable hungry for hours is not my idea of fun.

There are any number of people who sit around for hours like vegetables and are hungry that have never touched weed. Can't blame the week for the lack of motivation in someone.

Yes, that's very true.

Interesting. Hmm, weed is not dangerous right. So compare to drugs which is dangerous like all heroine, LSD, meth, cocaine. Why different for weed that's not related to drugs right?. I don't get it. Weed is not related to drugs, that's planet right?.

Like one AD member that says it doesn't make sense why weed is considered a crime is it???. I heard people angry and protest because they need to use it for medical purpose
because of the illness.

I never try weed or I don't pot. Maybe I will try it for just expert but I dunno. I'm chicken.

Interesting. Hmm, weed is not dangerous right. So compare to drugs which is dangerous like all heroine, LSD, meth, cocaine. Why different for weed that's not related to drugs right?. I don't get it. Weed is not related to drugs, that's planet right?.

Like one AD member that says it doesn't make sense why weed is considered a crime is it???. I heard people angry and protest because they need to use it for medical purpose
because of the illness.

I never try weed or I don't pot. Maybe I will try it for just expert but I dunno. I'm chicken.

Marijuana is not dangerous? :roll: Wrong!!!!! Totally false!!!!!!!

Effects of Marijuana on the Brain.
Researchers have found that THC changes the way in which sensory information gets into and is acted on by the hippocampus. This is a component of the brain's limbic system that is crucial for learning, memory, and the integration of sensory experiences with emotions and motivations. Investigations have shown that THC suppresses neurons in the information-processing system of the hippocampus. In addition, researchers have discovered that learned behaviors, which depend on the hippocampus, also deteriorate.

Effects on the Lungs.
Someone who smokes marijuana regularly may have many of the same respiratory problems that tobacco smokers have. These individuals may have daily cough and phlegm, symptoms of chronic bronchitis, and more frequent chest colds. Continuing to smoke marijuana can lead to abnormal functioning of lung tissue injured or destroyed by marijuana smoke.

Regardless of the THC content, the amount of tar inhaled by marijuana smokers and the level of carbon monoxide absorbed are three to five times greater than among tobacco smokers. This may be due to marijuana users inhaling more deeply and holding the smoke in the lungs.

Effects of Heavy Marijuana Use on Learning and Social Behavior.
A study of college students has shown that critical skills related to attention, memory, and learning are impaired among people who use marijuana heavily, even after discontinuing its use for at least 24 hours. Researchers compared 65 "heavy users," who had smoked marijuana a median of 29 of the past 30 days, and 64 "light users," who had smoked a median of 1 of the past 30 days. After a closely monitored 19- to 24-hour period of abstinence from marijuana and other illegal drugs and alcohol, the undergraduates were given several standard tests measuring aspects of attention, memory, and learning. Compared to the light users, heavy marijuana users made more errors and had more difficulty sustaining attention, shifting attention to meet the demands of changes in the environment, and in registering, processing, and using information. The findings suggest that the greater impairment among heavy users is likely due to an alteration of brain activity produced by marijuana.

Longitudinal research on marijuana use among young people below college age indicates those who used have lower achievement than the non-users, more acceptance of deviant behavior, more delinquent behavior and aggression, greater rebelliousness, poorer relationships with parents, and more associations with delinquent and drug-using friends.

Jasin

Okkkkkkkk. I was simply asking Q's that's all.

Thank you for the whole info.

Peace with you

Last edited:
I am asking you for personal? Why your screenuser is ZigZac?? People would think you're smoking joint. Because the company name is Zig Zac roll a cigarette. It made from France. Did you know that?

Peace with you

I am asking you for personal? Why your screenuser is ZigZac?? People would think you're smoking joint. Because the company name is Zig Zac roll a cigarette. It made from France. Did you know that?

LOL interesting

Researchers have found that THC changes the way in which sensory information gets into and is acted on by the hippocampus. This is a component of the brain's limbic system that is crucial for learning, memory, and the integration of sensory experiences with emotions and motivations. Investigations have shown that THC suppresses neurons in the information-processing system of the hippocampus. In addition, researchers have discovered that learned behaviors, which depend on the hippocampus, also deteriorate.

Effects on the Lungs.
Someone who smokes marijuana regularly may have many of the same respiratory problems that tobacco smokers have. These individuals may have daily cough and phlegm, symptoms of chronic bronchitis, and more frequent chest colds. Continuing to smoke marijuana can lead to abnormal functioning of lung tissue injured or destroyed by marijuana smoke.

Regardless of the THC content, the amount of tar inhaled by marijuana smokers and the level of carbon monoxide absorbed are three to five times greater than among tobacco smokers. This may be due to marijuana users inhaling more deeply and holding the smoke in the lungs.

A study of college students has shown that critical skills related to attention, memory, and learning are impaired among people who use marijuana heavily, even after discontinuing its use for at least 24 hours. Researchers compared 65 "heavy users," who had smoked marijuana a median of 29 of the past 30 days, and 64 "light users," who had smoked a median of 1 of the past 30 days. After a closely monitored 19- to 24-hour period of abstinence from marijuana and other illegal drugs and alcohol, the undergraduates were given several standard tests measuring aspects of attention, memory, and learning. Compared to the light users, heavy marijuana users made more errors and had more difficulty sustaining attention, shifting attention to meet the demands of changes in the environment, and in registering, processing, and using information. The findings suggest that the greater impairment among heavy users is likely due to an alteration of brain activity produced by marijuana.

Longitudinal research on marijuana use among young people below college age indicates those who used have lower achievement than the non-users, more acceptance of deviant behavior, more delinquent behavior and aggression, greater rebelliousness, poorer relationships with parents, and more associations with delinquent and drug-using friends.

Do you have a link backing your statements?

Peace with you

You also want to know what calims they are using to support their statements.

Secondly, marijuana that is grown from seed to growth is pretty harmless. It's that humans tend to add chemicals to the marijuana plant causing more harm than what it should be.

If you want to smoke marijuana, I suggest that you do it safely, with someone you trust, and with good food. ( No junk food )

Jasin - As the father said in KNOCKED UP movie - ""If it grows in the ground, it's probably ok."

So you say marijuana is bad and causes all these kind of criminal behaviors.... well! What about coffee beans? it's grown from the ground and it causes people to get hyper which leads to A.D.D., impatience, road rage and bunch more! We better ban it! What about whiskey? It's made from grain and it cause alcoholism! It causes DUI, drunk criminal behavior, etc. We better ban it! Why don't we ban tobacco too? It killed 10000000000000000000000000 people in one year alone! Weed killed 0 people!

Please stfu and have a hit :smoking:

Some of your post might be true, but not a fact of how they use the marijuana.

Well you know, alcohol could cause that too, and it could be much worse than the marijuana, due to the alcohol's anger or grumpy moods effect the people while the marijuana are less likely to effect people as alcohol.

Anyway, you see while the alcohol was legal, people do it moderate and doesn't drink so much of the alcohol, that applies to the marijuana too. Smoke moderately.

Effects on the Lungs.

This is one of myth against the marijuana, sorry to be blunt, but potheads don't smoke it often like the tobacco cigarettes and don't smoke everywhere like the tobacco cigarettes due to its affect of high.

Remember, nobody died from marijuana like the tobacco cigarettes.

I support to smoke it moderate, not heavy so no comment from me. Except that I have a opinion that if people use the marijuana so heavily and daily, and it turn out to be a problem for him/herself and everyone else, then that person should go to a treatment, not in the prison, but that still doesn't mean that it have to be illegal for others who do it moderately.

All those listed are caused by the marijuana being illegal, not the marijuana itself.

If you want to smoke marijuana, I suggest that you do it safely, with someone you trust, and with good food. ( No junk food )

That is good suggestion.

If you want to smoke marijuana with someone you trust, do it where you are going to be comfortable like at someone who you trust at their home, rather than trying it first time in car, parties or strange places you are not comfortable with and become paranoid what if.

Pinky,

My friend saw my screen name I mean he looked at my screen name on computer and he goes, "that's rolling paper for weed". I'm like holy sh*t!. I didn't know. my face turn red :Oops:.

I never had weed in my life.

Boy, I will ask Mod to change Zigzac to Zigzag. But I guess no big deal. So, who cares.

Mod, Can I change to Zigzac to Zigzag?

That is good suggestion.

If you want to smoke marijuana with someone you trust, do it where you are going to be comfortable like at someone who you trust at their home, rather than trying it first time in car, parties or strange places you are not comfortable with and become paranoid what if.

Thanks SG for the tip. :)

You also want to know what calims they are using to support their statements.

Secondly, marijuana that is grown from seed to growth is pretty harmless. It's that humans tend to add chemicals to the marijuana plant causing more harm than what it should be.

Interesting. Thanks Bydrie714 for the tip.

Back