Man who donated sperm to resist state petition for child support

They are not government website, just licensed, private sperm donation so they are free to make stringent requirement.

You will not qualify because you are deaf and they want healthy men to donate.
I guess they are interested in smart sperms as well. :lol:

They are not government website, just licensed, private sperm donation so they are free to make stringent requirement.

You will not qualify because you are deaf and they want healthy men to donate.

Yes for the most part. Think of it as selective breeding to the highest bidder. If somebody orders a Deaf kid, bank on them getting a deposit from a Deaf donor.

This is another reason why I don't support involving a third party in the pregnancy of a married couple. I don't support sperm or egg donation, or surrogate motherhood.

It didn't work for Sarah and Abraham either.

Not an issue here, getting my nuts cut in 2 weeks.

Going to the vet and getting nuetured !!!!!

The two lesbians wanted and helped cause a baby without means to pay it in any way. They are totally irresponsible human beings that have no business parenting this innocent.The sperm donor is just as irresponsible in contributing the viable sperm that brought this child about wiithout determining whether the two lesbians could have any kind of ability at all to pay and care for the child.

The three nitwits- the father and the two lesbians should evenly split the cost of the birthing. They should each be assigned a $189 a month child support payment and the child should be adopted out to a loving and responsible set of parents.

Last edited:
The two lesbians wanted and helped cause a baby without means to pay it in any way. They are totally irresponsible human beings that have no business parenting this innocent.The sperm donor is just as irresponsible in contributing the viable sperm that brought this child about wiithout determining whether the two lesbians could have any kind of ability at all to pay and care for the child.

The three nitwits- the father and the two lesbians should evenly split the cost of the birthing. They should each be assigned a $189 a month child support payment and the child should be adopted out to a loving and responsible set of parents.

The lesbian couple is FULL RESPONSIBILITY to take care of their child that they got from sperm donation, so the man who donated his sperm should be not responsible for child support, but big problem is government in state of Kansas doesn't recognize lesbian couple as legal parent, so they had to put sperm donor, known as biological father to be in liable and they found a excuse because father wasn't directly donate to the doctor, required by state law.

All of $189 per month of child support is all directly to father, not lesbian couple, that how court set it. It is nonsense for making split for 3 people because 2 lesbian women are responsible for their child, not sperm donor.

The lesbian couple is FULL RESPONSIBILITY to take care of their child that they got from sperm donation, so the man who donated his sperm should be not responsible for child support, but big problem is government in state of Kansas doesn't recognize lesbian couple as legal parent, so they had to put sperm donor, known as biological father to be in liable and they found a excuse because father wasn't directly donate to the doctor, required by state law.

All of $189 per month of child support is all directly to father, not lesbian couple, that how court set it. It is nonsense for making split for 3 people because 2 lesbian women are responsible for their child, not sperm donor.

Problem is....the couple wasn't fully responsible. They relied on state aid.

Kansas is seeking monthly child support of $189 from Marotta, which is the amount the state provided the couple last summer. The state also wants $5,885 in medical expenses related to the child's birth, according to its petition. A hearing is planned January 8 on a motion by Marotta to dismiss the case.

rule of thumb? document document document!

if the donor did it properly thru official channel and paperwork... this would never happened. craigslist ad? c'mon... what a farce.

Problem is....the couple wasn't fully responsible. They relied on state aid.

For me, it isn't irresponsible to need to receive a welfare for child and the law allowed it. I'm saying that lesbian couple are responsible for their child, not sperm donor but Kansas made otherwise.

There are many mothers receive welfare programs for their child, but for lesbian mother, they will see as single mother, in Kansas.

rule of thumb? document document document!

if the donor did it properly thru official channel and paperwork... this would never happened. craigslist ad? c'mon... what a farce.

Yup, if you don't go thorough the doctor or sperm bank so you lose the legal protection because state law requires sperm donor to give thorough the doctor or sperm bank, not directly to lesbian couple.

For me, it isn't irresponsible to need to receive a welfare for child and the law allowed it. I'm saying that lesbian couple are responsible for their child, not sperm donor but Kansas made otherwise.

There are many mothers receive welfare programs for their child, but for lesbian mother, they will see as single mother, in Kansas.

Just because something is "legal" doesn't mean it is "responsible." These women a) were not prepared for the child. b) Didn't not go about having the child in the proper manner.

It was also irresponsible of the donor to donate in this way.....and that is why he has to pay.

Just because something is "legal" doesn't mean it is "responsible." These women a) were not prepared for the child. b) Didn't not go about having the child in the proper manner.

It was also irresponsible of the donor to donate in this way.....and that is why he has to pay.

I respect your belief but I don't see as irresponsible to need welfare programs for children, so having a child is expensive and gay parents are more disadvantage than straight parents because they don't have any tax credits or discounts to save money, also married same sex pay more taxes.

Conceive a child under whatever means and then collect welfare to pay for the well-being of this child? What was this couple thinking? They weren't.

Conceive a child under whatever means and then collect welfare to pay for the well-being of this child? What was this couple thinking? They weren't.

wouldn't be surprised if they're pulling a scam scheme

I respect your belief but I don't see as irresponsible to need welfare programs for children, so having a child is expensive and gay parents are more disadvantage than straight parents because they don't have any tax credits or discounts to save money, also married same sex pay more taxes.

It's one thing to have a child by accident (poor planning, rape, ineffective protection, etc.) but to actually PLAN a child (there's no way they'll get around "not planning a child" after advertising for a donor) and THEN ask the state to help pay for raising that child? Yes, it's irresponsible. 100%.

It matters none that these parents are gay. They could be green and horizontal.

It's one thing to have a child by accident (poor planning, rape, ineffective protection, etc.) but to actually PLAN a child (there's no way they'll get around "not planning a child" after advertising for a donor) and THEN ask the state to help pay for raising that child? Yes, it's irresponsible. 100%.

It matters none that these parents are gay. They could be green and horizontal.

I disagree with you about using welfare to raise the child is irresponsible and I have no problem for any mothers need welfare to help.

The gay parents are existing, look at this article and the couple is lesbian, but state of Kansas won't recognize two women as legal parent, unlike in California and New York that where gay parents are recognized.

The gay parents already have numerous unfair treatment and they are more poorer than straight parents due to difference in taxes.

Back