Man severs penis to prove faithfulness

eww he is a sicko

Not only is he fucked up, his wife is fucked up for not trusting him. Just because he got a text message from another woman doesn't mean that he's not being faithful.

ITPjohn said:
OUCH!!!!! What was he thinking??!! :dunno:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060530...I3tiBIF;_ylu=X3oDMTA5aHJvMDdwBHNlYwN5bmNhdA--

Man severs penis to prove faithfulness
Tue May 30, 6:46 PM ET

A man who apparently severed his penis in an attempt to convince his wife that he was faithful to her was recovering after surgery to reattach the organ at a northern Malaysian hospital, a news report said Tuesday.

The 41-year-old man, who was not identified, got into an argument last Friday with his wife, who found a text message on his mobile phone from another woman. The man was heard by his son shouting that he wanted to prove he was not having an affair, the New Straits Times reported.

The assertion was followed by loud screams and the man emerged from his room bleeding profusely, his 14-year-old son quoted as saying. His wife rushed him to hospital.

Copyright © 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. The information contained in the AP News report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press.

Copyright © 2006 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.

i heard that when a penis gets reattached by surgeons it often doesnt work completely and even if it does the feeling isnt there....something to do with the nerves...
i found it painfull just reading that.......its a shame they didnt get a statement from his wife about it......i can just imagine it. "oh its so romantic him doing this for me,now i dont just know what to do with him..."
:stupid:

Cutting your best friend off is not a very smart thing to do. *smh*

Youch!! I would never take a knife to the "one eyed purple headed yougart slinger."

rockdrummer said:
Youch!! I would never take a knife to the "one eyed purple headed yougart slinger."

Then you better start beating the shit out of your incapacitated midget and if you do, you will have to clean the walls after an accident involving the Milk Man and the Cyclops before you can go on a big date with Rosy Palms again...

Nuty said:
Then you better start beating the shit out of your incapacitated midget and if you do, you will have to clean the walls after an accident involving the Milk Man and the Cyclops before you can go on a big date with Rosy Palms again...
ROFLMFAO.. You are killin me man. I'll keep that in mind the next time I am slapping little johnny behind the ears.

Oh, well. No more worries about whether he is being faithful! Can't be now! :whistle:

You obviously would be crazy enough to cut off your very important organ...especially the sexual organ.

So that he has got it re-attached, it wont be the same anymore because of the nerves not properly replaced anyway. He would have a hard time urning and practice sex as well.

Steel X said:
You obviously would be crazy enough to cut off your very important organ...especially the sexual organ.

So that he has got it re-attached, it wont be the same anymore because of the nerves not properly replaced anyway. He would have a hard time urning and practice sex as well.
don't forget JOCK ITCH And it's summertime

What an idiot doing like this.. he must be out of his mind.. Reminded me of Bobbit..I was doing research paper on him during college.. i got B+
SxyPorkie

rockdrummer said:
LOL how about me doing for you???? :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :wiggle: :naughty: :crazy: :giggle: :run: :wave: :ily:
SxyPorkie

Back