Man severs penis to prove faithfulness

ITPjohn

SAC Class of 05
Premium Member
Reaction score
OUCH!!!!! What was he thinking??!! :dunno:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060530...I3tiBIF;_ylu=X3oDMTA5aHJvMDdwBHNlYwN5bmNhdA--

Man severs penis to prove faithfulness
Tue May 30, 6:46 PM ET

A man who apparently severed his penis in an attempt to convince his wife that he was faithful to her was recovering after surgery to reattach the organ at a northern Malaysian hospital, a news report said Tuesday.

The 41-year-old man, who was not identified, got into an argument last Friday with his wife, who found a text message on his mobile phone from another woman. The man was heard by his son shouting that he wanted to prove he was not having an affair, the New Straits Times reported.

The assertion was followed by loud screams and the man emerged from his room bleeding profusely, his 14-year-old son quoted as saying. His wife rushed him to hospital.

Copyright © 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. The information contained in the AP News report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press.

Copyright © 2006 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.

My first reaction was to cover my private area.

He's crazy to cut his penis off..... :ugh:

Heath said:
My first reaction was to cover my private area.

He's crazy to cut his penis off..... :ugh:
John Wayne Bobbitt Did that 15 years ago.

Heres the Song

THE BALLAD OF THE BOBBIT HILLBILLIES (Sung to the tune of "The Beverly Hillbillies") Come and listen to my story 'bout a man named John A poor ex-marine with a little fraction gone It seems one night after gettin' with wife, She lopped off his dong with the swipe of a knife. Penis, that is. Clean cut. Missed his nuts. Well, the next thing you know there's Ginsu by his side And Lorena's in the car takin' Willie for a ride. She soon got tired of her purple-headed friend And tossed him out the window as she went around a bend. Curve, that is. Tossed the nub. In the shrub. She went to the cops and cofessed to the attack And they called out the hounds just to get his weenie back. They sniffed and they barked and they pointed "over there" To John Wayne's henry that was waving in the air. Found, that is. By a fence. Evidence. Now peter and John couldn't stay apart too long So a dick doc said, "Hey, I can fix your dong!" A needle and a thread is all we're gonna need" And the whole world waited 'til they heard that Johnny peed. Whizzed, that is. Even seam. Straight stream. Well he healed and he hardened and he took his case to court With a half-assed lawyer 'cause his assets came up short. They cleared her of assault and acquitted him of rape, And his pecker was the only thing they didn't show on tape. Video, that is. Unexposed. Case closed. Ya'll sleep on your stomachs now, ya hear?

Heres his Story
John Wayne Bobbitt

oh ouchies oh boy... that's crazy.

Hilarious. Not sure if his equipment is working now. Better ask his wife. :whistle: But it could be more than what he WAS telling his wife why this lady sent a text message. He cut off his tool because he wants to stay with his wife, so he wants her to "believe" him. He didn't want to lose her. If she chooses to stay with him, I reckon that she'll regret it as soon as his tool becomes healed. I rather she kicks him out anyway, even after a surgery to re-attach his tool. What next will he gonna do in order to get a trust from his wife? Hmmmmmmm.... :dunno: who know. He's one of the crazy guys.

Buckdodgers, John Bobbitt has made a fame of himself after his ex sliced his tool off with a knife. He's now a registered Playboy material whom the ladies adore him. John did has an affair behind his ex's back so his ex nipped it off. OUCH!

Dr. Strangelove said:
Dude must've been high on some kind of drug.
Didn't Bobbitt's wife cut it off for him?

Yes. She claimed he was abusing her. I believe that, but I also think she was just as nuts as he was abusive. Both of them need psychiatric help.

Ouchies ! That must be hurt - yikes ! I think that the husband was tryin' to prove that he realllly loves her ( wife ), not that another woman. Sometimes, husband likes to intimidate his wife by denyin' that he was havin' an affair...just to get the wife off his back by naggin'. Sometimes, when that happens - wife will find out sooner or later and, then husband will start to do crazy things by makin' wife feel guilty to take him back. It happens often in nowdays. :roll: Men, eh ?

Sheesh - I guess that man didn't care about wanting to save his manhood rather just only to be with his wife but yeah - anything goes just so he can have a thing or two :crazy:

it is amazing that this sort of thing happens.

My favorit saying is, "I'll go all Lorana Bobbit on you!" if the boyfriend is misbehaving lol. (only jokes ofcourse) :whistle:

Whitewolf1970 said:
. . . Buckdodgers, John Bobbitt has made a fame of himself after his ex sliced his tool off with a knife. He's now a registered Playboy material whom the ladies adore him. John did has an affair behind his ex's back so his ex nipped it off. OUCH!

What Lorena should have done with John's penis is to have washed it, rolled it in cooking oil, then flour and spices and fried in a pan on the stove, then either eaten it or given it to the dog. :bowlol: :bowlol: :bowlol: :rofl: That way, he'd NEVER cheat on his wife again!:rofl:

pek1 said:
What Lorena should have done with John's penis is to have washed it, rolled it in cooking oil, then flour and spices and fried in a pan on the stove, then either eaten it or given it to the dog. :bowlol: :bowlol: :bowlol: :rofl: That way, he'd NEVER cheat on his wife again!:rofl:

Man, you are one sick n' weird dude !!!!!! :smoking:

Another numbnuts story? What's up with these dickheads? Can't they even keep their balls straight?

*smh*

Back