Man pistol whipped after answering his door

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get where you coming from. They are still alive aren't they? So they came out of it ok.
You consider being terrorized and pistol whipped being "OK?"

gotta look thru a peephole

I am seeing at a white door with #3 on it if that is the victim's door there is no peephole to look thru. A peephole would not helped b/c I men could of had on 'fake 'FBI jackets you can buy them on line. I just found some.

a huge contradiction to your claim. they were hurt. and no he did not come out of it ok. he could have been killed. he got lucky because he said he called 911 and I guess the robbers didn't want to take chance so they ran away.

THEY WERE NOT KILLED! That is the important thing here! The guy was stupid for answering the door in the first place. If you live in constant state of fear, your not really living. Put a heavy steel bracket on the studs on either side of the door jamb and drop a 2x4 into them and get a good nights sleep. And remember home invasion people are using the FBI ploy to gain access to your house all across the country and they don't come to the door late at night, they usually wait until early in the morning when you are sleeping and they don't knock on the door, they just break it down. If someone is knocking on your door late at night it probably would be a good thing to call 911 and then answer the door.

I get where you coming from. They are still alive aren't they? So they came out of it ok.

No ,the guy is NOT OK ! He has a head injury , that can last a long time , have you ever been hit on the head ? I have in 1995 in an auto accident and I still have pain for it and I am having a bad day b/c it .My head hurt right where it was hit . You're upset b/c I posted this thread without asking you if it was OK to do so. And the suspects said they FBI men and do not they always wear a jacket that has FBI on it .

Yes, I pay attention to the news. I also see in the news that real law enforcement units DO make mistakes and sometimes violently burst into the wrong residences. It CAN happen.

BUT THEY DON'T COME TO YOUR DOOR LATE AT NIGHT, they wait until early in the morning, they find that their people get shot at a lot less that way. Was the [/QUOTE] ok this time?

No ,the guy is NOT OK ! He has a head injury , that can last a long time , have you ever been hit on the head ? I have in 1995 in an auto accident and I still have pain for it and I am having a bad day b/c it .My head hurt right where it was hit . You're upset b/c I posted this thread without asking you if it was OK to do so.

IS HE ALIVE OR DEAD? HE's alive, so he lived to see another day, so it came out ok. He could of confronted them and been killed that is the other outcome, or he could of shot the first one and been killed by the second one, but he did neither and he is still alive, so all is well.

BUT THEY DON'T COME TO YOUR DOOR LATE AT NIGHT, they wait until early in the morning, they find that their people get shot at a lot less that way.
You know that for a 100% absolute every time fact? Would you trust your life to that?

Interesting. :hmm:

Was the [ /quote ] ok this time?

:confused: What is your problem?

BUT THEY DON'T COME TO YOUR DOOR LATE AT NIGHT, they wait until early in the morning, they find that their people get shot at a lot less that way. Was the
ok this time?[/QUOTE]

Police Nearly Get Peep Show After No-Knock, Late Night Raid on Wrong House | The Free Thought Project

Wrong! This raid happen at night , cops made raids at all hours of the day and nights.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/this...-cops-shot-one-killed-in-no-knock-raid_052014 No knocks raids are done mostly in the middle of the night so people will most likely be sleeping or having sex and be off guide.

I still don't get the point of this whole thread.

You know that for a 100% absolute every time fact? Would you trust your life to that?

Interesting. :hmm:

:confused: What is your problem?
None that I know of. what's yours?

I would of looked to see who was at the door #1 and I would not of answered the door #2. And #3 I would have called 911 if some one was claiming to be the FBI late at night because I know they don't work like that. Early morning is different and the FBI is not going to knock on the door, they are going to go thru it.

ok this time?

Police Nearly Get Peep Show After No-Knock, Late Night Raid on Wrong House | The Free Thought Project

Wrong! This raid happen at night , cops made raids at all hours of the day and nights.

This Is Why They Should Knock First: Multiple Cops Shot, One Killed in No Knock Raid | The Daily Sheeple No knocks raids are done mostly in the middle of the night so people will most likely be sleeping or having sex and be off guide.[/QUOTE]

You are right in one thing, yes, the cops will come to your door late at night, but the FBI won't. I actually have a friend who is an FBI agent and he's the one who told me they go early in the morning and not late at night, it's safer for them and they are less likely to get shot! They break the door down while you are in bed.

I am seeing at a white door with #3 on it if that is the victim's door there is no peephole to look thru. A peephole would not helped b/c I men could of had on 'fake 'FBI jackets you can buy them on line. I just found some.

when it's a search warrant... I expect to see a horde of g-men plus "militarized" agents

THEY WERE NOT KILLED! That is the important thing here! The guy was stupid for answering the door in the first place. If you live in constant state of fear, your not really living. Put a heavy steel bracket on the studs on either side of the door jamb and drop a 2x4 into them and get a good nights sleep. And remember home invasion people are using the FBI ploy to gain access to your house all across the country and they don't come to the door late at night, they usually wait until early in the morning when you are sleeping and they don't knock on the door, they just break it down. If someone is knocking on your door late at night it probably would be a good thing to call 911 and then answer the door.

is that how you live?

I would of looked to see who was at the door #1 and I would not of answered the door #2. And #3 I would have called 911 if some one was claiming to be the FBI late at night because I know they don't work like that. Early morning is different and the FBI is not going to knock on the door, they are going to go thru it.

that would be illegal unless they have no-knock warrants.

BUT THEY DON'T COME TO YOUR DOOR LATE AT NIGHT, they wait until early in the morning, they find that their people get shot at a lot less that way. Was the [/ quote] ok this time?

that's not true. they come at ANY TIME.

when it's a search warrant... I expect to see a horde of g-men plus "militarized" agents

am not sure how old the victim is but I think he is an older man and some older people do not question authority . Older people are target for this reason, some are too trusting for their own good.

I am not worry about it .. I am Law-abiding .. Loaded and ready.. i still carry with me 24/7 also all different states .. had one or not ..

I'm not the one with a quote obsession. :whistle:

That's not what I asked but OK.

Funny-Facepalm-GIF.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back