Mall of America

sweetpea13

Reaction score
I'm just curious to know who has been to Mall of America? I've worked there for almost 3 years!

I have been in Mall of America in Bloomingdale (if the spelling is correct), Minnesota. It had been a long time way back about 16 or 17 years ago. I just browsed around the Mall and came upon a photograph place so that I can take get a picture of myself. Not bad. Once is enough for me. :)

I have been there once. We plan to go there again this summer and take kids to the Nickelodeon Universe theme park.

I have been in Mall of America in Bloomingdale (if the spelling is correct), Minnesota. It had been a long time way back about 16 or 17 years ago. I just browsed around the Mall and came upon a photograph place so that I can take get a picture of myself. Not bad. Once is enough for me. :)

It's Bloomington, lol.

I used to go there often in winter for walking. It is about .6 miles around, so to do about 10 laps would give me 6 miles of warm walking in Minnesota winter.

yea i also visit there that's realy nice place to hang out and shopping stuff and also great place for kids enjoyment

Never been there and don't plan on going that far North again.

I've been to Metrodome and saw the Twins play. I do know that Mall of America was built on old Vikings football field. Pretty cool and maybe one day I'll visit Minnesota and go to MoA.

The MOA was built on/near the old Met Stadium grounds. Not the Metrodome, which still exists. The Met Stadium hosted the Twins and the North Stars before they relocated to Texas. The Vikings play at the Metrodome.

I have been there once. We plan to go there again this summer and take kids to the Nickelodeon Universe theme park.

Lol if you just plan to take your kids to an amusement park, might as well go to Valleyfair. Alot more to do for not that much more money.

Cool place to hang out (when your a teenager), but can get very crowded on the weekends!

I have never been there all I know is that it's so huge you can't visit all the stores in one day. Does anyone have any pics of MoA?

The MOA was built on/near the old Met Stadium grounds. Not the Metrodome, which still exists. The Met Stadium hosted the Twins and the North Stars before they relocated to Texas. The Vikings play at the Metrodome.

Right, and the old home plate is on a floor somewhere within...didn't have time to find it the only time I visited the MOA......

Back