make up/cosmetic for ladies (make up or not).

Speaking of Bare Mineral, would anyone order through that site on my behalf and then resend it to Australia? I couldn't purchase through the site because they only sell it to American customers. Darn!

I don't wear makeup....it all started when I was teenager and my dad kept telling me that I look great without makeup, that my skin is fantastic. But then when I went to high school, i wore makeup every single day because it's high school and I wanted to impress the guys. I didn't wear that much makeup anyway, just blush, eye liner and eye shadow, plus lip loss. It looked great on me, but I've been told by some of my friends that I look better without.

Then I met my husband during my end of Jr. year and he nocticed that I'm not wearing makeup at all and made comment that I didn't need to wear at all anyways because my skin, once again, looks great. So most of the time I went on without wearing makeup, feel like I'm myself. And then a year after my husband and I got together and my son was already born, my step mom made a comment: You need to wear makeup, you're not little girl anymore. Grow up will you?

That made me so mad...she couldn't stand my perfect skin that makes me look young and that I have no need of makeup because my skin is really flawless. I just think that she's jealous of me like most of people because I look young for my age. I'm 21 and yet I look 15 or 16. If I put makeup on, it makes me look around 17/18 but not that much older anyways. So in reality, I only put make up on if Preston and I are going out to dinner or going to meet up friends or special occasion. That's pretty much it.

Foundation, very light dab of face powder and lipstick.
makeup.gif

Love you smilie!

I prefer girls who wear least makeup, because they usually don't have to spend half a day applying the makeup..:)

As for guys that wear makeup... Awful... But, each to their own I suppose...

Why do you think guys go to the Dentist to get their teeth whitened? LASIK surgery, deodorant, lip balm--all is considered make-up.

My teeth has been whitened, I wear deodorant. I use lip balm to keep my lips moist--you never know when you will kiss someone. I also wear contact lenses and occasionally brown mascara to highlight my gorgeous green eyes.

Oh yeah...I also shave my facial hair. That is also considered make-up too.

Yes, I wear make up, but I rarely wear make up when I have to work because I work outdoors.

I use eye liner, eye shadow, water proof mascara, blush and lip gloss. I like the fruit lip gloss. ;)

Yes, I wear make up, but I rarely wear make up when I have to work because I work outdoors.

I use eye liner, eye shadow, water proof mascara, blush and lip gloss. I like the fruit lip gloss. ;)

I bet it tastes fruity when one kisses ya?
makeup.gif

:lol:

i only wear the basic concealer, powder, eyeshadow, eyeliner( very light), mositerizing lip gloss. i don't like lipstick.

i wear concealer, powder, and bronzer from mac ,and eyeliner and eyeshadow from the body shop ,and victoria secert (if it's on sale). lip gloss wherever. i'm wearing nuetrogena moisterizing lip gloss. i did buy this long lasting stay on lip gloss from mac it works good.

i like making myself look natural if i wear makeup. i wear very little.

even with my nails i'm picky i don't like red nail polish or lipstick/lip gloss at all or heavy dark eyeliner it just makes people look hooker-ish.

My mom is a Cosmetic. My friends and cousin are too.

I do wear a makeup sometime. It depend on special day and holiday. I don't wear them often. If I have a job. I would wear a makeup. It make me feel good.

I don't like too much makeup like a whore. I don't like to wear a black polish nail like a punk and gothic. I don't like Gothic makeup. They're not natural.

I like the natural makeup to match on my skin. I like to wear a pink lipstick and lip gloss. I am wear a light makeup.

You know how men are. They didn't like to see the makeup for women. My husband is very picky what I am wear. I told him stop. He must be care about my beautiful skin.

I love to wear a polish nail color is pink, ocean blue, light green. I like any metallic and pearls on color.

hmm. I own mascara, eyeliner, chapstick and lip gloss. Usually, if I want to feel pretty, I wear chapstick/lip gloss. The eye makeup, I'm just not great at. Sometimes it looks sexy; sometimes it looks like I'm trying too hard. I'm discouraged from using eye makeup because it is a pain in the butt to remove.

And I wonder the same thing! Can guys taste fruity lip gloss? I love it, I'll eat my own lips to taste it.

mostly man who work cosmetic make-up at mall and i saw man work at mall but i respect that!

I used to wear make up sometime. I need to wear make up on holiday or special occasion.

Miss Delectable, sorry I didnt get around to do that for you. D-ohh! Hope somebody can help you out here.

I've taken up painting my nails and toenails on a regular basis. I sometimes wear subtle lipstick and often do my eyeliner. Depends on my mood. If I am going out for the nightlife, I go crazy with the eyeshadow.

I got an awesome tan just a little bit of natural lipstick and eyelash curl with mascara is all I need for now :D

yes i do wear make up lightly touched I love lipgloss i am crazy about lipgloss i hate lipstick ewww

i always wear make ups when i go out if i stay home nope not wear it

mf,

I understand how u feel about lipstick, I did black lipstick for halloween and add lip gloss (interesting but fun and experience). I wear lip balm (4 lip balms in a pack) I like green tea and chamomile, that's lip balm flavor.

For anyone who likes to read people's review about the product before buying any kind of product if you want to try it. but sometimes the product may not be right for you or may not be agree with you. I don't buy this online for product, I buy at store. I just read people's review.

click here:
drugstore.com Online Pharmacy - Prescription Drugs, Health and Beauty, plus more

Back