MacBook vs. MacBook Pro

Jiro.... you live north NJ. You should know where is Micro Center at Paterson, NJ. They sell good price better than Best Buy. Few times, I bought Mobo/CPU at MicroCenter

someone posted at slickdeal
Apple MacBook Pro 13.3" Unibody MB990LL/A (C2D 2.26, 160GB, 2GB RAM) $1100 AR - SlickDeals.net Forums

Opened box at Best Buy.... Please do not afraid to ask Best Buy's worker. They will tell you that they have it or not.

Also, they have Apple's website at Welcome to the Apple Store - Apple Store (U.S.)
Please scroll down to see "Special Deal" at left side and near bottom.
You will see "Refurbished Mac" and "Clearance"

Interested!!!
Thank you for link to website.

No problem :) They update often so it's good idea to keep eye on deals...sometimes they sell quickly.

The Mac Minis are hard to come by.

Chevy57.... I am little confuse. Your posted that you want Windows 7. This posted, you look for Apple Mac laptop. Other posted that you want or wait for release Apple iTablet.
We have no idea what you really need one so badly.

If, you look for Apple Mac. Why not check Craigslist to find someone sell MacBook at your local.

Chevy57.... I am little confuse. Your posted that you want Windows 7. This posted, you look for Apple Mac laptop. Other posted that you want or wait for release Apple iTablet.

If, you look for Apple Mac. Why not check Craigslist to find someone sell MacBook at your local.

Yeah, I noticed that too. :lol:

Computer dummy here but maybe he wants a Mac that also runs Windows?

Well, I got free upgrade Windows 7 Professional for my Dell desktop. not notebook. I don't like Windows Vista HP notebook and may sell it. I really like 13" MacbookPro or Macbook but wait to see new iTablet or iSlate on January 27. If got Mac that runs on Windows. I need to install P3 in Mac in using Windows but but should buy Fusion or Parrell and Windows Ultimate. How much cost is all of them?

Well, I got free upgrade Windows 7 Professional for my Dell desktop. not notebook. I don't like Windows Vista HP notebook and may sell it. I really like 13" MacbookPro or Macbook but wait to see new iTablet or iSlate on January 27. If got Mac that runs on Windows. I need to install P3 in Mac in using Windows but but should buy Fusion or Parrell and Windows Ultimate. How much cost is all of them?

Fusion and Parrell are software to make Windows run on Mac therefore Fusion and Parell are two different products.

2gtzy1d.jpg

LOL Highlander s image. I'll find out it on January 27.

My wife got 13" MacBook Pro 2.26ghz, 160Gb hdd, 2GB DDR3 rams with metal alloy shell. We included iWork (just like MS Office). We also got Epson Workforce 615 4 in 1 wireless printer along with it ($99 with rebate). She is using Macbook Pro for school.

I enjoyed looking around Apple computer store and played with iPhones.

I fiddled around MacBook Pro and it's very "Linux" alike. I can easily configure Ubuntu to make it look and runs like OSX on my Acer laptop.. It's not exactly the same because whenever you run the program on Apple, the taskbar on top is related to the program running while Linux don't.

It's her first Apple laptop she ever had. It's my 2nd (I had Apple IIc back in 80's).

The retail price for MacBook Pro was $1,200 after student discount.

Catty

My wife got 13" MacBook Pro 2.26ghz, 160Gb hdd, 2GB DDR3 rams with metal alloy shell. We included iWork (just like MS Office). We also got Epson Workforce 615 4 in 1 wireless printer along with it ($99 with rebate). She is using Macbook Pro for school.

I enjoyed looking around Apple computer store and played with iPhones.

I fiddled around MacBook Pro and it's very "Linux" alike. I can easily configure Ubuntu to make it look and runs like OSX on my Acer laptop.. It's not exactly the same because whenever you run the program on Apple, the taskbar on top is related to the program running while Linux don't.

It's her first Apple laptop she ever had. It's my 2nd (I had Apple IIc back in 80's).

The retail price for MacBook Pro was $1,200 after student discount.

Catty

Nice, I got iWork for no charge too.

Back