Mac VS. Pc – The truth illustrated

No problem.

I already know from last week. Why Core i7 is bigger than core 2 duo because it add eight threads. Intel dont use thread since P4. So threads is back!

You means hyper-threading? If so then it had been on P4 in 2003, I think so.

On PC, you can install old version of Windows on PC without need across to emulator, such as 98, 2000 and ME, also 95 require special patch to get recognize with recent CPU, also third party drivers are offered for anyone who install old version OS, also SATA require driver via floppy disk (I still have old floppy disk drive in my drawer) or CD if supported and ME or below will recognize the PCI Express x16 as AGP, some people are using 98 and ME to play old MS-DOS based games without need emulator.

On Mac, for outdated OS, such as Mac OS 9 require emulator and image of ROM (New for PPC emulator with Mac OS 8.5 to 9.0, old world ROM for 68k emulator, from System 7 to Mac OS 8.1), image of ROM could find from old Mac, I had tried to install Mac OS 9 via emulator and won't work due no ROM, forgot it. Power Mac G5 and latest PPC Mac (after 2003) are unable to run Mac OS 9 so natively as well, same goes to earlier OS X version if latest OS X is offered only on new Mac.

It's just interesting to compare on outdated OS that could install on PC or Mac.

i never forgot that i have 3.1 window! when i was bring it to Gallaudet and stay in my dorm.. i set up and ready to use.. to see how it goes.. but it is not to use hi speed .. bec it too low i know.. but i just want to know.. lol! anyway when i turn it on.. it was like one step for 3 or 4 mins then next step blah whoa!!!!!!!!!! toooooooooo slow LOL!
oh man! wow that is very old computer! i laugh so hard! so i use it for typing for class that is reason why i bring it there.. i havent use that computer since i got it..when i was high school.. it went a way behind! it hasnt update! yikes LOL! when i done the semester , i bring them back to home and somehow i found out it broke! then i threw it away! LOL!

I bring you a real computer battle here:
PC_VS_MA.gif

Back