Low Expectations

Come on Shel. You are a smart person. Do your homework. Research. My first instinct was to type a google search "how to advocate"
Free Advocacy E-Book
How to advocate for your child
American Society for Deaf Children
American Society for Deaf Children

The problem is, advocacy only works when advocacy has been requested. Given the situation with the information being given to hearing parents by the medical establishment and the "experts", too many parents don't even realize that their deaf child needs advoacy. What we need is a nationwide campaign to inform.

The problem is, advocacy only works when advocacy has been requested. Given the situation with the information being given to hearing parents by the medical establishment and the "experts", too many parents don't even realize that their deaf child needs advoacy. What we need is a nationwide campaign to inform.

You beat me to it in answering to Rockdrummer. You pretty much summed it up. :ty:

You beat me to it in answering to Rockdrummer. You pretty much summed it up. :ty:

YW. We simply have to educate parents that the need is there, before we can advocate for those needs to be addressed.

I would love to start a nation-wide campaign advocating for Deaf children's rights to equal access to communication but I dont know where to start. How does one start something like that?

That would be a great idea to have a nation-wide campaign advocating for Deaf Children's rights just to get the rights for ASL, sign language interpreters, and special needs. Also advocate to help hearing parents to encourage to learn how to sign with their children. I think we need a leader from the Deaf community to help advocate this. I am not very good at being a leader but someone got to do it. We need someone who has experience for advocating for Deaf children's rights. I have to warn you that it would take a long time to get our rights. The hearing people are just stubborn. We thought we got our rights back in the 1970's, but now for the last five years or less, they have been attacking the hearing parents and doctors to not use sign language or ASL on us, deafies, again. We are back on square one all over again. So we really do need to stand up and be counted. We are not going to give up for our rights and let the oralists control us with speech and lipreading. Ugh, I am so sick of this control by hearing authorities. They have no right to mess with us and say that hearing is better. Ha! Let us hope we can make that change again. Here is wishing :fingersx:

The problem is, advocacy only works when advocacy has been requested.
I'm sorry but I don't necessarily agree with that. Anyone can advocate and be successful at it. Are you suggesting that the only way advocacy will succeed is if everyone wants it. If that's the case then you are back to square one agian.
What we need is a nationwide campaign to inform.
If you think informing then advocating is the correct order then where and when does that start? And why after all of these years is that not being done? Why has nobody stepped up? Personally I believe that advocating may hit both targets. Information is provided through advocating. Maybe It's not that simple eh?

I kind of find it hard to agree with Jillio in that we need advocacy for just the childrens (but she is making a very strong valid point I do happen to agree, however I think its short sighted, we need wider scope of interest in deaf people's right in general, while ADA is there, (disabled people did that , kudos to them nicely they did an excellent job) but I think we could do ALOT more like making clear, stern advisory and set down condition which deaf people ought to know and exercise lawsuits against many form of subtle discrimination that goes unwary even right now. Jillio's arguement is about making is 'right from the start' for future generation of deaf children, my view is that, we need to show whose fault is that for all the failure of majority of deaf people...... like failed education, we need to politicise and present the facts to courts and governments that the blame lies in the hearing people's interfering and expliotation of deaf people, (cochlear implants, hearing aids profits, speech trainers, psychologists steering so-called troubled deaf students (some are, but not as many as they make it out to be), career advisors are fucked up too, they just want to get paid and cover up the arses for their failed schools and so on. But I fear even so one might do useful work to expose and statisticise these experiences, another person comes along (usually the government will deliberately pick that person or group for that specific job for doctoring and presenting it differently so it can in turn do more harm than good, all depending who is handling the information.

Jillio's point as strong merits, shes' clear an probably clearer than me, however i still think we ought to stop obsessing over language in schools, need to think further like how do or can we advocate for rights to be INCLUDED in ALL levels in the hearing based organisation of work?!
That is important becasue as long as we dont look at this, and challenge the 'society's configuration of work' then the hearings will never realise the value of Sign Language (I didnt say ASL, because deaf people DONT only bloody exist in America) is worthy and can and would be recognised in ALL aspects of society thereby seeing the new-way of looking at how useful sign language can be. Like brain storm sessions I'd bet deaf people are wonderfully clever at making very abstract ideas into concentrate thinking for plans (i've done this before, i have found my second language -Signs- enabled me to do this and i was quite wowed at that but anyway...) for maybe 'problems' such as market strategy for instance. see where I'm coming from?

Language concerns is quite separate from rights concerns. There is a need to be vocal on the rights aspects. We have seen from the 1970's Language as being a novelty recognition it only went so far, one might ask why this is allowed, maybe because deaf languages was and still considered inferior for workplace- use. So its small wonder many deafs are still in shitty job situations, or unemployed. Dare I say, I sometimes think it was allowed to go this culture route as for the government would feel more comfortable to avoid abuse settlements, retribution costs for loss of rights and so on. This is getting dangerously close to exhibiting a 'conspirancy theorist's thinking', but one can't help wondering. I think cultural model is heading to a dead-end soon, it is outlived its usefulness for progress towards deaf people's rights in general. Education is only a small area of a person's life, (first 20 years or so) and then you have another 60-80 years to do something, make a living , get rich, travel, enrich own's life with experiences, but language advocacy will have very small impact on addressing the much wider activity which society offers. Make no bones language is important for thinking, feeling and communicating but as long as hearing people dont recognise how useful sign language (users) really could be in workplaces, in a much further realisation than merely as manual work shit, I meant the whole slew of creativity in organising around sign language users for speed, total immersion with their hearing co-working counterparts, leadership amongst even the hearing workers, safety aspects to be covered well and list goes on.

Jillio's comments "The problem is, advocacy only works when advocacy has been requested." is very succient, I like her remark, it is telling, and yes hearing people will only listen when they like what they hear, more information, new information is definitely sough (which is why I was ranting and argunig that about rights and workplaces is wider, to show deaf children are a Part of soceity and as a part of the deaf world)

RH, I understand whats Jillio's saying, she meant, it is 'only listened to' when in favour, or when in convenient. In other words, there's a lack of powerful political motive or force or even chrisma which Deaf people (community/academics even!) lacks. We need a new vision, that for sure. Like maybe not "we're different accept us", to something more like maybe like 'we are different but we can also help you (and why...........etc etc........), this would put a different picture of deaf people in hearing people's eyes.

I just got some information from the deafnewspaper about "Wake up the ASL for future". It was sign by Joe Lerman. He was very concern about the lack of ASL. So maybe you can see him on the tape, but it is a little bit not bright mostly in front of him. You can make the signs out what he was trying to say about ASL.

Deaf Newspaper, LLC

This what we are all talking about and yep we are back to square one again. We need to do something about it. Hope you understand what he is saying.

I just got some information from the deafnewspaper about "Wake up the ASL for future". It was sign by Joe Lerman. He was very concern about the lack of ASL. So maybe you can see him on the tape, but it is a little bit not bright mostly in front of him. You can make the signs out what he was trying to say about ASL.

Deaf Newspaper, LLC

This what we are all talking about and yep we are back to square one again. We need to do something about it. Hope you understand what he is saying.
Sorry, I am not fluent enough in sign to follow along. Is there a transcript?

I'm sorry but I don't necessarily agree with that. Anyone can advocate and be successful at it. Are you suggesting that the only way advocacy will succeed is if everyone wants it. If that's the case then you are back to square one agian.
If you think informing then advocating is the correct order then where and when does that start? And why after all of these years is that not being done? Why has nobody stepped up? Personally I believe that advocating may hit both targets. Information is provided through advocating. Maybe It's not that simple eh?

What I am not saying is that one cannot advocate for a deaf child if the parent does not want the advocacy effort. If parents are not requesting that their child's needs for a Bi-Bi atmosphere be advocated for, then one cannot simply walk into an IEP and start advocating. If a parent does not understand that their child has needs that are not being appropriately being addressed then they will not request advocacy.

Informing starts at the time of diagnosis. As long as parents are being told by doctors and audis that their child will be perfectly fine in an oral only environment, and that sign is not a neccessary component of their child's optimal development, they will not see that there are needs that are not addressed by an oral only environment. School systems are very supportive of parents requesting oral only environments, because it lessens their responsibility at providing accommodations. Therefore, few will inform the parent that sign is an option and most certainly a benefit to their child's development and education. Parents have to have the information necessary to refute the postion of both the medical community that holds to oral philosophies, as well as the educational community that is satisfied at providing minimal accommodations. Education for the parents begins with diagnosis. For the professionals, educational and medical, information needs to be provided prior to liscensure, preferably as undergraduate students, and more in depth at the graduate level.

What I am not saying is that one cannot advocate for a deaf child if the parent does not want the advocacy effort. If parents are not requesting that their child's needs for a Bi-Bi atmosphere be advocated for, then one cannot simply walk into an IEP and start advocating. If a parent does not understand that their child has needs that are not being appropriately being addressed then they will not request advocacy.

Informing starts at the time of diagnosis. As long as parents are being told by doctors and audis that their child will be perfectly fine in an oral only environment, and that sign is not a neccessary component of their child's optimal development, they will not see that there are needs that are not addressed by an oral only environment. School systems are very supportive of parents requesting oral only environments, because it lessens their responsibility at providing accommodations. Therefore, few will inform the parent that sign is an option and most certainly a benefit to their child's development and education. Parents have to have the information necessary to refute the postion of both the medical community that holds to oral philosophies, as well as the educational community that is satisfied at providing minimal accommodations. Education for the parents begins with diagnosis. For the professionals, educational and medical, information needs to be provided prior to liscensure, preferably as undergraduate students, and more in depth at the graduate level.
Again you paint a bleak picture that doesn't seem to have an answer. Advocating is not exclusive to the IEP. If the professionals and educators are not on board with a bi-bi approach then how will parents ever know there are benifits and what they are? What I think would be helpful is the people that know the benifits and have the metrics and support the approach are the ones that should be advocating and providing the information and even lobbying to effect change in the way the medical professionals present things to parents of newly diagnosed children. Otherwise you are stuck in a catch 22. As a side note I have personally discussed methods with several deaf individuals and I have to tell you that some of them that used the oral methods are very happy that they can speak and are also very happy that their parents took that approach. They learned sign language after learning english and how to speak and are very happy with that. They are happy they have the ability to communicate in both worlds. I also don't get the impression that there are any delays educationally with these individuals. So for me, the jury is still out on the subject. I am not convinced that there is a panacea approach. I think it depends on many many factors and each individual is different. I think that if a child is born deaf to deaf native signing parents, then sign language is quite naturally the best approach as L1 language. This is because the parents are fluent in sign language right from the start. Hearing parents on the other hand would have to learn sign and I can tell you from experience that it's not a quick easy thing to become proficient at. My wife and I have been learning for years and neither are what I would consider proficient enough to support sign language as a primary means of communication. You can't just snap your finger and become proficient in sign language. I watch people sign that are fluent and yes it's beautiful but it's also discourging because I look at them and can't follow even a fraction of what they are saying. It's not easy. But make no mistake that doesnt mean I will give up. It means for me however that I understand the delays and why they are there.

Again you paint a bleak picture that doesn't seem to have an answer. Advocating is not exclusive to the IEP. If the professionals and educators are not on board with a bi-bi approach then how will parents ever know there are benifits and what they are? What I think would be helpful is the people that know the benifits and have the metrics and support the approach are the ones that should be advocating and providing the information and even lobbying to effect change in the way the medical professionals present things to parents of newly diagnosed children. Otherwise you are stuck in a catch 22. As a side note I have personally discussed methods with several deaf individuals and I have to tell you that some of them that used the oral methods are very happy that they can speak and are also very happy that their parents took that approach. They learned sign language after learning english and how to speak and are very happy with that. They are happy they have the ability to communicate in both worlds. I also don't get the impression that there are any delays educationally with these individuals. So for me, the jury is still out on the subject. I am not convinced that there is a panacea approach. I think it depends on many many factors and each individual is different. I think that if a child is born deaf to deaf native signing parents, then sign language is quite naturally the best approach as L1 language. This is because the parents are fluent in sign language right from the start. Hearing parents on the other hand would have to learn sign and I can tell you from experience that it's not a quick easy thing to become proficient at. My wife and I have been learning for years and neither are what I would consider proficient enough to support sign language as a primary means of communication. You can't just snap your finger and become proficient in sign language. I watch people sign that are fluent and yes it's beautiful but it's also discourging because I look at them and can't follow even a fraction of what they are saying. It's not easy. But make no mistake that doesnt mean I will give up. It means for me however that I understand the delays and why they are there.

And I understand the delays and why they are there, as well. However, if medical and audiological professionals received more than just the medical perspective as applied to alleviating deafness, we would have a great start in insuring that parents had the resources they need to insure that they know what their child's needs are, thus leading to advocacy when they are not being met.

I'm sorry that you feel I paint a bleak picture, but the fact of the matter is that it is a bleak picture. But it doesn't have to be. And while I know that it takes a while to become fluent in sign, as a hearing parent who has learned ASL, SEE, and PSE, I also know that there are ways to insure that deaf children are exposed to fluent signers while the parent is becoming fluent. In fact, because I found a soultion to the problem of my own less than fluent use when my son was first diagnosed, his fluency developed much faster than my own. I was learning ASL as a second language, he was acquiring it as his first by being exposed to fluent signers. The soution as applied across the board would be to employ fluent, native signers in all early intervention and pre school programs, as well as in deaf ed. There have also been studies to support the fact that even when the deaf child's home environment includes less than fluent signers and that is the only exposure the child has to ASL, they intuitively apply the information received to improving and correcting syntactical errors. They surpass their less than fluent models because the syntax and grammar of ASL is a naturally occurring circumstance based on the needs of the deaf. Theefore, it is as natural to them as it is for a hearing child to intuit the syntax and grammar of English many years before they ever receive formal instruction in such.

And I understand the delays and why they are there, as well. However, if medical and audiological professionals received more than just the medical perspective as applied to alleviating deafness, we would have a great start in insuring that parents had the resources they need to insure that they know what their child's needs are, thus leading to advocacy when they are not being met.

I'm sorry that you feel I paint a bleak picture, but the fact of the matter is that it is a bleak picture. But it doesn't have to be. And while I know that it takes a while to become fluent in sign, as a hearing parent who has learned ASL, SEE, and PSE, I also know that there are ways to insure that deaf children are exposed to fluent signers while the parent is becoming fluent. In fact, because I found a soultion to the problem of my own less than fluent use when my son was first diagnosed, his fluency developed much faster than my own. I was learning ASL as a second language, he was acquiring it as his first by being exposed to fluent signers. The soution as applied across the board would be to employ fluent, native signers in all early intervention and pre school programs, as well as in deaf ed. There have also been studies to support the fact that even when the deaf child's home environment includes less than fluent signers and that is the only exposure the child has to ASL, they intuitively apply the information received to improving and correcting syntactical errors. They surpass their less than fluent models because the syntax and grammar of ASL is a naturally occurring circumstance based on the needs of the deaf. Theefore, it is as natural to them as it is for a hearing child to intuit the syntax and grammar of English many years before they ever receive formal instruction in such.
So where are the fluent signers? Not all deaf are fluent in signing. You may find some at deaf events and socials but even then there are no guarentees. Not all schools have fluent signers. Not all communities have large deaf populations. Not all deaf are willing to step up and help. And why should they? They have their own lives to lead. I do agree with what you are saying in theory but in reality its not that simple. Some of the reasons for language delays in my opinion can be attributed to these realities. The question I ask over and over is how to fix it. You have to agree that putting the owness on the hearing parent of newly diagnosed deaf children is a recipie for failure for all of the reasons you have previously mentioned.

So where are the fluent signers? Not all deaf are fluent in signing. You may find some at deaf events and socials but even then there are no guarentees. Not all schools have fluent signers. Not all communities have large deaf populations. Not all deaf are willing to step up and help. And why should they? They have their own lives to lead. I do agree with what you are saying in theory but in reality its not that simple. Some of the reasons for language delays in my opinion can be attributed to these realities. The question I ask over and over is how to fix it. You have to agree that putting the owness on the hearing parent of newly diagnosed deaf children is a recipie for failure for all of the reasons you have previously mentioned.

rockdrummer - You make some interesting points. I believe that there can/are ways to inform parents of all their available choices. It is not an easy task. I have witnessed the intimidation tactics that some philosophies/policies/instiutions employ. It is not an easy task for a hearing family to not "go with the flow". Nor it an easy to take these same insitutions to task and have them held accoutable. Pressure to employ a system(s) that does no fit the family, is a disservice to the family.

Deaf children raised in a place where the numbers of fluent signers are too small to support an natural ASL environment will of course be exposured to a great risk of language deprivation, no matter if one use ASL, oral methods or both. How to fix it? Simple, relocate to a place that got a bilingual kindergarten. It's really that simple. But in reality, hearing parents often seeks "simpler" soulutions and makes it complicated for the deaf child.

Deaf children raised in a place where the numbers of fluent signers are too small to support an natural ASL environment will of course be exposured to a great risk of language deprivation, no matter if one use ASL, oral methods or both. How to fix it? Simple, relocate to a place that got a bilingual kindergarten. It's really that simple. But in reality, hearing parents often seeks "simpler" soulutions and makes it complicated for the deaf child.
is it really that simple? I must be a fool.

That has been evident with my students who are from hearing families. I have noticed that if the hearing family can sign basic ASL, the students performs better than those from hearing families who havent learned ASL. I see a huge difference. Of course, most of the deaf children from families who are fluent in ASL from the start usually outperform both groups.

I am talking about children with normal congitive processing and children who have or dont have oral skills.

I kind of find it hard to agree with Jillio in that we need advocacy for just the childrens (but she is making a very strong valid point I do happen to agree, however I think its short sighted, we need wider scope of interest in deaf people's right in general, while ADA is there, (disabled people did that , kudos to them nicely they did an excellent job) but I think we could do ALOT more like making clear, stern advisory and set down condition which deaf people ought to know and exercise lawsuits against many form of subtle discrimination that goes unwary even right now. Jillio's arguement is about making is 'right from the start' for future generation of deaf children, my view is that, we need to show whose fault is that for all the failure of majority of deaf people...... like failed education, we need to politicise and present the facts to courts and governments that the blame lies in the hearing people's interfering and expliotation of deaf people, (cochlear implants, hearing aids profits, speech trainers, psychologists steering so-called troubled deaf students (some are, but not as many as they make it out to be), career advisors are fucked up too, they just want to get paid and cover up the arses for their failed schools and so on. But I fear even so one might do useful work to expose and statisticise these experiences, another person comes along (usually the government will deliberately pick that person or group for that specific job for doctoring and presenting it differently so it can in turn do more harm than good, all depending who is handling the information.

Jillio's point as strong merits, shes' clear an probably clearer than me, however i still think we ought to stop obsessing over language in schools, need to think further like how do or can we advocate for rights to be INCLUDED in ALL levels in the hearing based organisation of work?!
That is important becasue as long as we dont look at this, and challenge the 'society's configuration of work' then the hearings will never realise the value of Sign Language (I didnt say ASL, because deaf people DONT only bloody exist in America) is worthy and can and would be recognised in ALL aspects of society thereby seeing the new-way of looking at how useful sign language can be. Like brain storm sessions I'd bet deaf people are wonderfully clever at making very abstract ideas into concentrate thinking for plans (i've done this before, i have found my second language -Signs- enabled me to do this and i was quite wowed at that but anyway...) for maybe 'problems' such as market strategy for instance. see where I'm coming from?

Language concerns is quite separate from rights concerns. There is a need to be vocal on the rights aspects. We have seen from the 1970's Language as being a novelty recognition it only went so far, one might ask why this is allowed, maybe because deaf languages was and still considered inferior for workplace- use. So its small wonder many deafs are still in shitty job situations, or unemployed. Dare I say, I sometimes think it was allowed to go this culture route as for the government would feel more comfortable to avoid abuse settlements, retribution costs for loss of rights and so on. This is getting dangerously close to exhibiting a 'conspirancy theorist's thinking', but one can't help wondering. I think cultural model is heading to a dead-end soon, it is outlived its usefulness for progress towards deaf people's rights in general. Education is only a small area of a person's life, (first 20 years or so) and then you have another 60-80 years to do something, make a living , get rich, travel, enrich own's life with experiences, but language advocacy will have very small impact on addressing the much wider activity which society offers. Make no bones language is important for thinking, feeling and communicating but as long as hearing people dont recognise how useful sign language (users) really could be in workplaces, in a much further realisation than merely as manual work shit, I meant the whole slew of creativity in organising around sign language users for speed, total immersion with their hearing co-working counterparts, leadership amongst even the hearing workers, safety aspects to be covered well and list goes on.

Jillio's comments "The problem is, advocacy only works when advocacy has been requested." is very succient, I like her remark, it is telling, and yes hearing people will only listen when they like what they hear, more information, new information is definitely sough (which is why I was ranting and argunig that about rights and workplaces is wider, to show deaf children are a Part of soceity and as a part of the deaf world)

RH, I understand whats Jillio's saying, she meant, it is 'only listened to' when in favour, or when in convenient. In other words, there's a lack of powerful political motive or force or even chrisma which Deaf people (community/academics even!) lacks. We need a new vision, that for sure. Like maybe not "we're different accept us", to something more like maybe like 'we are different but we can also help you (and why...........etc etc........), this would put a different picture of deaf people in hearing people's eyes.

Thanks, Grummer...you read my points correctly. And I agree with you 100%...advocacy is needed on a widespread basis, not just with children. I focused on children because they are unable to request advoacy for themselves, and in the case of hearing parents, they must be taught what their deaf child's needs are. The child cannot request advocacy on his or her own. Deaf adults can request that advocacy without having to go through a third party who sees their needs from an ethnocentric perspective. I agree that we need more advocacy in the workplace, in the medical field, and on a social platform. And what we need most of all is to empower the deaf adult so that they may advocate for themselves.

Thanks, Grummer...you read my points correctly. And I agree with you 100%...advocacy is needed on a widespread basis, not just with children. I focused on children because they are unable to request advoacy for themselves, and in the case of hearing parents, they must be taught what their deaf child's needs are. The child cannot request advocacy on his or her own. Deaf adults can request that advocacy without having to go through a third party who sees their needs from an ethnocentric perspective. I agree that we need more advocacy in the workplace, in the medical field, and on a social platform. And what we need most of all is to empower the deaf adult so that they may advocate for themselves.

I agree with you and Grummer.

I work with children so it is natural for me to want to advocate them but now that you have pointed out, it would do so much to advocacy in the workplace, medical field and so on.

In my quest to expose my own son to fluent signers, I sought out the deaf community. Was it easy? Not really. I had no idea where to find them, as until my son was diagnosed, I wasn't even aware that a deaf community existed. The easiest place to start is a phone book. Open it and look for an agency that serves deaf needs. They are located all over the U.S. and all major cities have numerous agencies. Smaller towns,as well, usually have at least one organization that serves deaf needs, and can be used as a reference for finding individuals within the deaf community. It's not as overwhelming an undertaking as you seem to think it is. Call the organizations you find, explain to them that you are the parent of a deaf child, and would like to provide that child with contact with the deaf community, and I guarantee you that you will be put in contact with not just one, but several sources.

I put the first responsibility on the medical community that has first contact with the parents during the diagnostic process. They, above all, should be informing parents of ALL OPTIONS, and not just those treatments deemed medically appropriate for remediating what they consider to be pathology. The second responsibility lies with the parent, and I' sorry if you think I am being too hard on parents. I live by the philosophy that a parent has the responsibility to do whatever it takes to attend to their child's needs, be that child hearing, deaf, autistic, blind, developmentally delayed or any combination thereof. Once the parents have been provided with accurate information regarding ALL OPTIONS, it is the parent's responsibility to reach out. No one else is responsible for doing it for them. The deaf community can't approach the hearing parent...therefore, it is up to the hearing parent to approach the deaf community.

I'm sorry, but I don't buy all of the excuses that parents give...no deaf community close, no place to learn sign language, no time to devote to pursuing social interaction with other deaf, etc. If a deaf communioty is available an hours drive away,then once a week you put your butt in the car and drive to where they are with your child. Once a week contact can do wonders. Sign language courses are offered everywhere. If you can't find one within a reasonable distance, there are online courses. If you don't think you have time for interaction, then cut out another activity in order to find the time. I did it for my son, and there is nothing special about me. I did it while a widowed single parent, which means I had no one to take up my slack at home, while working a full time job to support myself and my son. Was it easy? Hell, no. Was my son's future worth it? Hell, yes. He is my child, and it was my responsibility as his parent to do whatever I had to do to insure that his needs...physical, social, psychological, educational, and linguistic...were met.

The very reason that I returned to school to work on my Ph.D. was that, in the course of raising my own son, I saw far too many parents with far too many excuses and far too many children suffering as a result. It is not just the deaf child that suffers from lowered expectations. Hearing parents get away with too many excuses just because they are not held to the standards of responsibility that they should be.

Deaf Newspaper, LLC

Thanks for the link, Bebonang!:ty: I am **nodding agreement** with him.

Back