Los Angeles, CA Meet up with our Aussie buddy , JClarke

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

JClarke said:
OCeanBlue7 - looks like only you in L.A to meet, sounds like only you in L.A :dizzy:

Yes, we can hang out and see how it goes. Los Angeles too snobby lol

I live one hour away from LA and I hate LA traffic. I deal with crazy drivers everyday at my job and I have to work on both days. Sorry I will not meet you there. Enjoy your short stay in LA.

UPDATE: have finally booked a hotel in L.A - I will be staying at Crown Plaza hotel only not far from LAX (Los Angeles International Airport)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

JClarke said:
UPDATE: have finally booked a hotel in L.A - I will be staying at Crown Plaza hotel only not far from LAX (Los Angeles International Airport)

Excellent!

will were smile how are deaf english yes memy name mary ann lesbian like nice meet inec girl beautiful you maybe quest think thank you

so you're from Bronx, eh? less weed & booze, m'kay?

woman see want comment chat

the is were like smile meet nice deaf Lesbian i love girl white and black love
comment good question they ur when because return what do meet nice smile my nme mary ann deaf Lesbian look new girl i love you :naughty::lol::giggle:

comment good question they ur when because return what do meet nice smile my nme mary ann deaf Lesbian look new girl i love you :naughty::lol::giggle:

you want to meet people in CA while you live in NY?

Hmmmm....... :eek3::lol:

facepalm_anim_test-03.gif

whatevah you say?!!

uhhhh - wrong thread.

By the way, I got back to my hotel twenty minutes ago after going around with oceanblue7

What did you guys do?
Went to Santa Monica around 730am for a walk along the path, chatting with Oceanblue7, then went to jinkys cafe for breakfast then went to hollywood area for a while, also went to Madame Tussauds place where the celebs are there as a wax figures then went to in and out resturant for lunch - which wasnt too bad then back to the hotel, which I will be resting until I head back to the International Airport for the flight home.

Back