Los Angeles, CA Meet up with our Aussie buddy , JClarke

It was very cool to meet our Aussie buddy, we got off to an early start. I loved the expression on his face when we came to Hollywood blvd (priceless). The waitress at Jinky's cafe said to Jake, "I am the BEST":giggle:

Here we are doing a bit of some of action with Spiderman at Madame Tussauds, Hollywood, CA.

HollywoodwJake001.jpg
HollywoodwJake002.jpg

Last edited:
It was very cool to meet our Aussie buddy, we got off to an early start. I loved the expression on his face when we came to Hollywood blvd (priceless). The waitress at Jinky's cafe said to Jake, "I am the BEST":giggle:

Here we are doing a bit of some of action with Spiderman (my copy has us upside down) at Madame Tussauds, Hollywood, CA.

HollywoodwJake001.jpg
HollywoodwJake002.jpg
Photos were supposed to be upside down...

I know, its from my camera :) Maybe, you can turn them upside down :giggle:

You're the only person who has the tools while my netbook doesn't have the program to make it upside down!

I used windows photo gallery and simply pressed "rotate" button :roll:

Here we are doing a bit of some of action with Spiderman at Madame Tussauds, Hollywood, CA.

HollywoodwJake001.jpg
HollywoodwJake002.jpg

Wow! :shock:

You can only do that in Hollywood :giggle:

Last edited:
Wow..only one ADer met up with JClarke? Wtf. That sucks. 'Cause I know there's a lot of deafies live in Orange County. I do remember a lot of old school ADers that does live in NOrthern L.A. and L.A. and Riverside area. Don't know what happened to them. *shrugs*

Yeah, I know... a little disappointing, but some of them are like.... "ohhhh, too far for me" and whatnot :roll:

BUT

I'll be definietly be back, you northern AD'ers better watch out! :cool2:

Back