Looks like 2010 will be very busy year for me!

Very easy.

Just put those characters on the notebook and write a simple story of what "Dinosaur Hero Force" is all about. By that time, I'll be ready to write 50 episode coming next year. It will be take for about six months to one years to complete. From January 2010 to January 2011, depending on how fast time goes.

Each three weeks, I go back to work on my project to write different episode. It only requires to write up to 22-30 pages per each, that I can do that in one day fast enough with typing very quickly.

Next Series that will be followed by this, it's going to be called, "Aqua Hero: Hurricane Force", which is going to be based on underwater and coast guard as well. That I will be write up in 2011. Of course, from the previous season, one team will be teaming up with Hurricane warriors to end this unfinished business with previous enemy that was defeated.

Apparently, 2010 is going to be big, bigger year with a big bang that comes in a new decade with fresh decade that will be unforgettable! For starters, we're going move to a new town. And as goes for me, I'm going to have new girlfriend, at least I hope so.

Now in my head that couldn't escape of ever since, I felt that it's time for me to take the action at once, a new scripts will be formatted in the following year, it'll be one of my serious project that I've ever worked on so far.

It's going to be called, "Dinosaur Hero Force", which that will be adapted from Toku in a great length of respect, but don't want people to confuse that this is next Power Rangers, because it never will be.

I've decided to take a LONG break from working on Garden Keys. It's time for me to shift my focus on Dinosaur Hero Force! I was told that I only need to write between 22 to 30 pages long, depends on what characters says in the story itself.

One of my personality that I mostly am very passionate with, Toku. Remember, I refused to be working with Walt Disney Company, anyways. Catch you later.

Good luck for your 2010. By the way, do you watch Naruto?

Back