Looks like 2010 will be very busy year for me!

Prime Boss

Reaction score
Apparently, 2010 is going to be big, bigger year with a big bang that comes in a new decade with fresh decade that will be unforgettable! For starters, we're going move to a new town. And as goes for me, I'm going to have new girlfriend, at least I hope so.

Now in my head that couldn't escape of ever since, I felt that it's time for me to take the action at once, a new scripts will be formatted in the following year, it'll be one of my serious project that I've ever worked on so far.

It's going to be called, "Dinosaur Hero Force", which that will be adapted from Toku in a great length of respect, but don't want people to confuse that this is next Power Rangers, because it never will be.

I've decided to take a LONG break from working on Garden Keys. It's time for me to shift my focus on Dinosaur Hero Force! I was told that I only need to write between 22 to 30 pages long, depends on what characters says in the story itself.

One of my personality that I mostly am very passionate with, Toku. Remember, I refused to be working with Walt Disney Company, anyways. Catch you later.

souggy,

You're insulting the great work of Japanese Toku! How shame of you. That's why I can never tell what "Dinosaur Hero Force" is about...

Apparently, 2010 is going to be big, bigger year with a big bang that comes in a new decade with fresh decade that will be unforgettable! For starters, we're going move to a new town. And as goes for me, I'm going to have new girlfriend, at least I hope so.

You expect a girlfriend in 2010? You can't predict when you get a gf. If it happens, then it happens. I suggest you focus on whatever you're doing in 2010. :)

There will be no drama, I assured you. Since 2010 is going to be very busy year for me, it'll be even harder for me to come here to post a thread anymore.

Don't get your hopes up for my next threads in 2010. Maybe one.

There will be no drama, I assured you. Since 2010 is going to be very busy year for me, it'll be even harder for me to come here to post a thread anymore.

Don't get your hopes up for my next threads in 2010. Maybe one.

why not have an early start? Start now?

One word: Vacation.

This month is about spend your time with your family. It's very important to me that hold so dear to my heart. Lots of people are getting ready to have a long vacation this month ahead, so their work will be resumed next month.

But I will be prepared.

One word: Vacation.

This month is about spend your time with your family. It's very important to me that hold so dear to my heart. Lots of people are getting ready to have a long vacation this month ahead, so their work will be resumed next month.

But I will be prepared.

How do you prepare?

Back