Looking for VP

You're welcome, Carly2k5 :cool2:

Yes webcam can calling SVP or MVP..

My friend lives in NJ before he died by MVVPA (motor vehicle vs peds accident)

He used forward port to his webcam to receive calls..

I called him and it's work from my SVP200 to his webcam by the IP addy and He did called me from his webcam to my SVP200 it's work prefectly..

Viable Vision and Hovrs VideoSign recommend web cameras that have CCD sensors are Logitech Quickcam for Notebook Pro, Logitech Quickcam Pro 4000 or 5000 and Microsoft LifeCam VX-6000

Be sure to buy a video camera with a CCD sensor. CCD sensors are listed on the technical specifications on the box. They do not recommend purchasing a camera with CMOS sensors; this type of sensor may slow down your videoconference capabilities.

That's almost right.

Mostly newer digital camera like my wife own and it use CMOS so video mode very smooth and 30fps and great battery life.

My DSLR (EOS 20D) is CCD because it don't have video mode so not worry about battery life and very quick shoot.

Webcam use CCD is better.

Keep in the mind that MVP-500 use CMOS due battery life. (someone said that MVP use CMOS)

That's almost right.

Mostly newer digital camera like my wife own and it use CMOS so video mode very smooth and 30fps and great battery life.

My DSLR (EOS 20D) is CCD because it don't have video mode so not worry about battery life and very quick shoot.

Webcam use CCD is better.

Keep in the mind that MVP-500 use CMOS due battery life. (someone said that MVP use CMOS)

Yes, MVP s video cam is CMOS sensor. I noticed that caller s video was some slow scan. no low light. SVP200 is high res CDD sensor. SVP200 s video is better than VP100.

My new Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 just arrived today from Amazon :) It looks amazing!!! I haven't yet tried it with Viable Vision as my man is on vacation. But hopefully soon I will! I'll let you guys know how it goes and thanks for the help!!!

M

Good News!!

Hey guys just wanted to give you the fantastic news. I used my cam with Viable Vision last night and was able to call my man on his VP. Worked great! He said I looked good and it was clear, he looked great as well. I'm so glad we have this now and I wanted to thank you guys for your suggestions! The only weird thing was he couldn't call me, I'm guessing it was something in my setup. But I could call him just fine.

Again, thank you! :)
M

Hey guys just wanted to give you the fantastic news. I used my cam with Viable Vision last night and was able to call my man on his VP. Worked great! He said I looked good and it was clear, he looked great as well. I'm so glad we have this now and I wanted to thank you guys for your suggestions! The only weird thing was he couldn't call me, I'm guessing it was something in my setup. But I could call him just fine.

Again, thank you! :)
M

Becuase he can not call you since the VV doesn't let IP addresses call to the computer based videophones, but only you can call him though. VP 200 can't do anything with VV. If your man, have VV on his computer, he can call you with your VSN (Viable Screen Name)

yep he has VV but forgot his screen name hehe. Nice new picture btw, JClarke :)

Back