Lives in danger as many seek refuge from extreme heat

is this typical or is this heat you getting unusual...cos here we had some awful summers in recent years it not right..i feel very sorry for you all cos rather have cool weather anyday.it must be hell...my son was in vagus few years back he got off coach went sraight in supermarket by chill cabinet dreaded coming out in street

is this typical or is this heat you getting unusual...cos here we had some awful summers in recent years it not right..i feel very sorry for you all cos rather have cool weather anyday.it must be hell...my son was in vagus few years back he got off coach went sraight in supermarket by chill cabinet dreaded coming out in street

We are setting records for the heat and how long it is lasting with no break here in Iowa.

i read your weather forcast,makes wonder that we have caused these freak weather conditions

We're having drought problems here in Ohio accordin to farmers. We need rain.

I saw it on the news today, corn is in trouble here, and prices of corn have risen sharply because of the lack of rain and heat.

worst to headache :/ hate give me sick! :/ not funny!! c no way give me headache!!

Lives in danger as many seek refuge from extreme heat - CNN.com

It is getting hotter outside yesterday and today in here and our AC can't keep cool at designed temperature that I set because most AC is designed to work up to 95 degree, beyond to that, can't guaranteed if AC will keep it cool. :(

I use a fan too , I use it to blow the cold air toward me . It does helps .
It's going to be 95 Saturday and we still have August to deal with . Maybe
Al Gore was right about global warming !

Back