livejournal?

Blogging! It is fun! Especially when you share the blogs with your close friends... and am involved with this intellecutal and humorous LADIES only blog that was created by my 2 buddies....

Ask around and you might end up creating your own blog.

Originally posted by Aphrodite
Blogging! It is fun! Especially when you share the blogs with your close friends... and am involved with this intellecutal and humorous LADIES only blog that was created by my 2 buddies....

Ask around and you might end up creating your own blog.

what site of blog so i can create one?

ohh other site I can check it out? interestin thanks for puttin the link here deaf258 :thumb:

Oh on a side note....divorces can make your "journal book" become modified and reveal everything about you in an attempt to make you appear as a bad person.

I have a couple journals that I wrote. It's great to write about anything..

Its like i can write a BOOK (auto biography)...Why not?

I have enough info in my head to write my own auto biography...I just never got around to start on it. :p

Anyone got LiveJournal? I have one but I block everyone due to finding out ex roomies has been "stalking" us by using my journal as sources. It's only for friends.

Last edited:
Dont you think this should be in the Web site forum? There is already a thread for Blogger and LiveJournal! ;)

Deaf258 said:
Dont you think this should be in the Web site forum? There is already a thread for Blogger and LiveJournal! ;)

I checked .... none there. :nana:

I don't have LiveJournal -- but do have a blogging site -- I only use it for basic things I've done on a daily basis...if it's a personal thing, I can always put a password on it and it's hidden until the password is provided. :)

Back