livejournal?

I have one but eh.. I don't use it cuz my parents are nosy so :roll: blah..

well sorry i don't really have any livejournal.. most of the time when i write my own livejournal or whatever it could be private smile :)

i have a livejournal, but i'm not planning to hand it out on here due to deaf community's non-stop slandering and gossiping.

Originally posted by luckyx13x
i have a livejournal, but i'm not planning to hand it out on here due to deaf community's non-stop slandering and gossiping.

Secondly that! livejournal is UNsafe in the world. forgot it! rather write on the paper. so i can hide very well.

Originally posted by Lasza
Secondly that! livejournal is UNsafe in the world. forgot it! rather write on the paper. so i can hide very well.

You can set some of your entires in private to show your friends.

Are you worried about one of your family members to sneak in and read your journal book?

I thought that it should have some password protected only people knows the password to be able to access livejournal? mmmm not sure... :D

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Are you worried about one of your family members to sneak in and read your journal book?

That's one of the reasons why I have online journal. :)

Also, a friend of mine's whose journal was fall into wrong hands last year. Someone who despise her SO MUCH decided to make copies of what she wrote and gave it out to everybody in school. That was just harsh thing to do, and not to mention, immature.

I dont have one but one of my friend was dating this girl and she had a live journal the bitch was so stupid enough to actually put it in her profile. when he read that she was crazy, he stopped talking to her. smart move!!!! So it depends on what you put in your journal if you just put in basics like oh i went there with my friend and we hung out but if you put in details of your sex life and your dramatic shit...then keep that private!!!

yeah, i have one but i only update what my daily life is. thats all. nothing personal. i update rare.

be hosent, livejournal designed to people who is mouth of backstabbed and many things whatever they like to destory somone's rep.

once i was in the bus and someone trying to tell one guy whats going on with the news. he say, " dont have to tell me. livejournal is the best news to read. i dont have to talk with anybody whatever news is".

i straight him out " theres will be more exticement IF livejournal didnt exist. people can talk to each other and sharing news intead update on the livejournal. you can see their emotail in the person. making things more exticement." (if you argee with me)

theres have pro n cons about livejournal. cool about livejournal is look up the pictures. thats all, i guess.

if not want to sharing the life going on with people then locked the enteries to theirselves so friends wont read.

That's one of the reasons why I have online journal. :)

Also, a friend of mine's whose journal was fall into wrong hands last year. Someone who despise her SO MUCH decided to make copies of what she wrote and gave it out to everybody in school. That was just harsh thing to do, and not to mention, immature.
:werd: People can be so immature! Even when they supposedly "grow up"

Originally posted by Jughead
yeah, i have one but i only update what my daily life is. thats all. nothing personal. i update rare.

be hosent, livejournal designed to people who is mouth of backstabbed and many things whatever they like to destory somone's rep.

once i was in the bus and someone trying to tell one guy whats going on with the news. he say, " dont have to tell me. livejournal is the best news to read. i dont have to talk with anybody whatever news is".

i straight him out " theres will be more exticement IF livejournal didnt exist. people can talk to each other and sharing news intead update on the livejournal. you can see their emotail in the person. making things more exticement." (if you argee with me)

theres have pro n cons about livejournal. cool about livejournal is look up the pictures. thats all, i guess.

if not want to sharing the life going on with people then locked the enteries to theirselves so friends wont read.

Well, journals can help the police to track down who killed you. :p

Yea, I used to keep a journal but since I got too busy with my wife...I just talk to her..she's my journal book. :D

Yea, I used to keep a journal but since I got too busy with my wife...I just talk to her..she's my journal book. :D

:laugh2: that's good one ;)

yeah, i guess i have to waitting till i find a guy n vows intead married. anyway, so he can be my journal book.

Back