List of New Posts?

Hohtopics

Reaction score
Hi,

Is there a way I could see just the New Posts and not include the "threads that haven't been updated but still contains unread posts" since my last visit?"

I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Hi,

Is there a way I could see just the New Posts and not include the "threads that haven't been updated but still contains unread posts" since my last visit?"

I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Yes. Click on "New Posts" at the top of the page.

http://www.alldeaf.com/search.php?do=getnew

This is the link for new posts that can only be accessed while logged in. It doesn't display threads you've visited, it can be accessed by clicking "New Posts" above.

http://www.alldeaf.com/search.php?do=getdaily

This is the link to display all threads regardless of read status. You can access it by accessing "Quick Links" > "Today's Posts". You don't need to be logged in to utilize this.

Yes. Click on "New Posts" at the top of the page.
I knew that but it also includes the ""threads that haven't been updated but still contains unread posts since my last visit?" and I do not want that.

In another word I simply just want the posts that has been updated since the last visit and not necessarily also include those that "still contains unread posts"? If you know what I mean?

Thanks!

I knew that but it also includes the ""threads that haven't been updated but still contains unread posts since my last visit?" and I do not want that.

In another word I simply just want the posts that has been updated since the last visit and not necessarily also include those that "still contains unread posts"? If you know what I mean?

Thanks!

Sure. But if you are signed in, the new posts are on top. The ones with unread posts are separated out below those. I can't see the problem . Just don't scroll down.

Or use the real time spy link that someone else posted for you. :wave:

Sure. But if you are signed in, the new posts are on top. The ones with unread posts are separated out below those. I can't see the problem . Just don't scroll down.

Or use the real time spy link that someone else posted for you. :wave:
You're encouraging me to be a spy? :shock:

:lol:

No problem. Like you said, I'll just leave it as it is.

Thank you all for your replies though!

If you want, you can go to quicklinks on top and click on "mark forums read" That'll clear all unread posts.

Back