List all known games for PS2, xbox and GCN with either CC or subtitles

recently i bought a old video game in ebay - pariah for only 7 bucks includes shipping. unfortunately, it doesnt have subtitles. :(

~via BB ( PSP: the Warrior has subtitles. And the Godfather: Mod war has also!

GRAW2 doesn't have subtitles. :( )~

Evil Of Dead PS2
Smackdown vs Raw PS2
Smackdown vs Raw 2006 PS2
Smackdown vs Raw 2007 PS2

Halo 1 XBox
Halo 2 XBox
House Of Dead III Xbox

that all i remember :)

PS3 - Subtitled games that I know of so far:

Drake: Uncharted (A GREAT game)
The Simpsons (I know via the demo download on PS3)
Ratchet and Clank (I know via the demo download on PS3)
Call of Duty 4 (Got an e-mail confirmation from the game maker)

NOT SUBTITLED:
Assasin's Creed (I bought this game and have no f**** clue what to do!)
Motorcross

I just e-mailed the folks who make Resistance: Fall of Man to find out if it has subtitle options or not.

HONESTLY I enjoyed my PS2 and my PSP. Ive enjoyed many videogames with subtitles and it PISS ME OFF BIG TIME WHEN I BRING HOME A GAME TO ONLY FIND ITS NOT SUBTITLED. I DONT CARE ABOUT THE GAME MAKER'S BULLSHIT EXCUSES ABOUT WHY THEY DONT ADD THAT OPTION. IT SHOULD BE A STANDARD OPTION...PERIOD! I even contacted Gamespot asking them to add to their reviews of video games whether or not the game has subtitles. Didnt even hear a response from them! :rl:

DO NOT ask the folks working in Gamestop or EB stores if a certain game has subtitles or not!

They are all bullshitters who just want you to buy a game. Right after Christmas, I wanted to buy Call of Duty 4 so I asked a guy in Gamestop. He thought for a minute and said no it didnt have subtitles but its a point and shoot game so it didnt matter. I rolled my eyes.

So I emailed the CODA 4 game maker and they said YES! I was a little annoyed bec CODA 4 was for $37 bucks for only 2 days and I missed that!

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles for Wii
it has subtitle, it's nice to catch up to know the plot on all from Resident Evil Zero to Four.

Are you serious? Including the cutscene as well?

yes, every subtitle. And my mistake, it's nothing involve in Resident Evil 4, but it's actual take a year before Resident Evil, that's somewhere new to me.

as we know all Resident Evil series (0-4) don't have subtitle, it was sad to not know what going on.

Fire Emblem 10: Path of Radiance for Wii
The whole cutscene appear subtitle.

You know what weird is? There is no subtitle on Fire Emblem 9: Radiant Dawn for Gamecube.

Wouldn't you be better off listing games that do NOT have subtitles? There are a lot more games that have subtitles than those without subtitles. Also, we're more likely to forget which games have subtitles and more likely to remember games without subtitles.

your avatar is cool, where can i get like that?

God of War: Chains of Olympus

God of War: Chains of Olympus for the PSP is subtitled for the FIRST time since God of War and God of War II.

Its a spectacular game! Enjoying every min of it.

God of War: Chains of Olympus for the PSP is subtitled for the FIRST time since God of War and God of War II.

Its a spectacular game! Enjoying every min of it.

Yep. Special thanks to Ready at Dawn studios for their excellent work in this PSP master piece.

They are the one who bought us Daxter, which is a spin off of Dax's adventures before Jak II on the PS2. Of course it contains subtitles as well.

Back