List all known games for PS2, xbox and GCN with either CC or subtitles

Here are some games that I have that are subtitled

Luxor- PSP
Mario Sunshine- Gamecube
Final Fantasy Series- PSP and PS2
Kingdom Hearts I and II- PS2
Thats all I believe...

Condemned 2, Ratchet and Clank, GTA IV, The Simpsons Games for the PS3 are all subtitled.

Does anyone know a quick way to find out if a game is subtitled or not?

I really want to know if Hellboy:The Science of Evil is subtitled for the PSP or PS3. I already e-mailed Konami and am awaiting an answer.

^ TBH, you would get a MUCH quicker response to your question if you post it at GameFAQS.com. I'm still stratching my head why this thread is alive and a sticky...(I've learned not to expect much from the staff here at alldeaf though..) I don't care if a game has subtitles or not, I care if it DOESN't, because 80% games have subs.. It's the ones that DON'T we all need to know about..

Quick question...

Are the games (HL2, FT2, and Portal) in Orange Box subtitled? Im thinking about get that box...

Quick question...

Are the games (HL2, FT2, and Portal) in Orange Box subtitled? Im thinking about get that box...

Yup, it should be so.

I have HL2 for PC, it's fully CC.

Im more concerned about Fortress Team 2 subtitles. I dont find any option in that game on my dad's computer.

Im more concerned about Fortress Team 2 subtitles. I dont find any option in that game on my dad's computer.

Try email or call Valve, just ask question if subtitle or not.

"No more Heroes" for Wii have subtitle.

Man, it has lot of blood.

I went go ahead and bought The Orange Box. I found out The Portal got CC and subtitles. Also Fortress Team 2 allows you use chat messages too. Press Y (all) or U (team) to type in the messages.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - PSP version does have subtitles! :) I am not sure if the same game has subtitles for PS2 version so I think it is highly likely.

God of War: Chains of Olympus for the PSP is subtitled for the FIRST time since God of War and God of War II.

Its a spectacular game! Enjoying every min of it.

I played God of War at my cousin's house, I thought it doesn't have subtitles? Maybe I wrong.
:dunno:

Condemned 2, Ratchet and Clank, GTA IV, The Simpsons Games for the PS3 are all subtitled.

Wow, The Simpsons Game on PS3 does have subtitles?! Really?! I remember, I played long time ago The Simpsons: Road Rage on Gamecube that don't have subtitles! It ripped me off! Anyways, I will buy a new game of The Simpsons Game for the PS2. Thanks, you convinced me buy this game!

UPDATE: I checked on Amazon about this game has average, good game.
Just not great game. Oh well.

I played God of War at my cousin's house, I thought it doesn't have subtitles? Maybe I wrong.
:dunno:

I said Chain of Olympus is subtitled for the FIRST time meaning its the first GoW game to include subtitles as GoW and GoW 2 for the PS2 do not.

I said Chain of Olympus is subtitled for the FIRST time meaning its the first GoW game to include subtitles as GoW and GoW 2 for the PS2 do not.

>_> (groans) I was confused. lol. Thanks for explaining to me.

You're welcome but BE CAREFUL bec I also bought the same Simpsons game for the PSP to take with me on a trip. It didn't have subtitles. My whole family loves the Simpsons so we enjoyed it anyway.

Wow, The Simpsons Game on PS3 does have subtitles?! Really?! I remember, I played long time ago The Simpsons: Road Rage on Gamecube that don't have subtitles! It ripped me off! Anyways, I will buy a new game of The Simpsons Game for the PS2. Thanks, you convinced me buy this game!

UPDATE: I checked on Amazon about this game has average, good game.
Just not great game. Oh well.

final fantasy all of them have subtitles and I recommend final fantasy 8 10 and 10 part 2

Back