List all known games for PS2, xbox and GCN with either CC or subtitles

final fantasy all of them have subtitles and I recommend final fantasy 8 10 and 10 part 2

Don't play 10 or 10 part 2

FF2, 4, 7, 8, tactics, crisis core, and war of the lions are much better.

wow it pass one year since no reply..

Let me pull this out of grave..

all XBox 360 Dead space, Turning point; fall of liberty, darkness have subtitles. But I am disappoint that bad company has lack of subtitle..

Assassin's Creed has no subtitle, that left as nothing when play in story mode so I just load the shared save game to play as free roam for really nothing due no subtitles.

Batman: Arkham Asylum and Uncharted 2: Among thieves are subtitled. Both are INCREDIBLE games. PS3 ROCKS!

Just got word that Assassin's Creed II has subtitles. I bought the first one bec it looked good and had great reviews but got pissed off when I discovered that it wasn't captioned.

Left 4 Dead 2 has captioning.

Thanks to Valve for support deaf people.

Just got word that Assassin's Creed II has subtitles. I bought the first one bec it looked good and had great reviews but got pissed off when I discovered that it wasn't captioned.

Yup, it about time and I will buy when release to PC.

God of War Collection

Does anyone know for sure that God of War Collection for PS3 is subtitled or the upcoming God of War III?

Does anyone know for sure that God of War Collection for PS3 is subtitled or the upcoming God of War III?

Nope. The only thing that changed abt those games is that they are digitally remastered in widescreen high definition 720p resolution and trophies enabled.

There is still a chance that God of War 3 may have subtitles since Ready at Dawn studios' God of War : Chains of Olympus for the PSP version have subtitles.

Left 4 Dead 2 has captioning.

Thanks to Valve for support deaf people.

Valve have great support for deaf gamers. On the upcoming sequel to Half Life : Episode 3, it will include a deaf character speaking in ASL.

Just got the God of War III game from Amazon today. YES, IT IS SUBTITLED! Hooray! I just started the game and its incredible!

Back