Linksys router it does will work with videophone?

What brand do you use router? for Videophone!

• I already bought linksys before but right now use d-link for vp!

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • do u use extra router mix brand? w/switch (linksys,D-link,SMC,Netgear,etc)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I'am Using Router Linksys for vp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'am Using Router D-link or Sorenson router for vp

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I'am Using Router other brand with vp?

• I'am using Internet gateway to vp (w/o router)

• I'm using wireless linksys external adapter wireless (RJ-45 or USB) for vp

• I'm using D-link external adapter wireless (RJ-45 or USB) for vp

• I already have DVC-1100

• I already have DVC-2000

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rhr said:
don't worry nothing 24-25 fps from SorensonVRS, it is fine good clear and smooth that I have 4Mbpis downstream and 512kmps upstream
Yes I know!! I just wanted how they amazing 30 fps!! How they add stream!!

xentra said:
Yes I know!! I just wanted how they amazing 30 fps!! How they add stream!!

yeah that VP-100, DVC-1000, and DVC-1100 are only 24-25 fps, but other computer webcam, yes 30fps but I saw 60fps yes

Neo said:
Yep, I already try and it have VP have problem sometime so I gave up and switch to d-link DI-604 and no problem at all.

mind.. tell me how do you configure on it.. for vp and internet? i got di-604 recently..

justlook said:
mind.. tell me how do you configure on it.. for vp and internet? i got di-604 recently..

Try to plug in any ports execpt WAN. Mine works without using WAN port.

linux

can di-604 configure by linux/firefox browse. i think it would works-- base on set up through browse, no?

justlook said:
can di-604 configure by linux/firefox browse. i think it would works-- base on set up through browse, no?

you can configure it in linux/firefox's browse. i do ie/firefox to configure my router's program sometimes.

trying that wont hurt ya. ;)

justlook said:
Just check your gateway then type on firefox browse.

Put your VP's IP in DMZ then it would work.

justlook said:

will work just fine like any other computers

qwerty123 said:
will work just fine like any other computers
Yes that correct but depend version updated! If OLD version could not working open browser for router setup! I think... Depend Brand!

:dizzy: me no like dlink!!!!!!!!!!!! cuz keeps disconnecting my vp and internet UGH so wanna get a new router to interconnect both vps and internet itself without having to switch so much shit... mind u help??? thanks....

im on a standard cable router for now and not using vp til i fix this nuthole! mind u PLS PLS PLSPLSPLSPLS get me the better and budgetwised router.... any info will be greatly apperticate i want to stay connected and chat for as long as possible without disconnection UGH.. thanks :)

javapride said:
:dizzy: me no like dlink!!!!!!!!!!!! cuz keeps disconnecting my vp and internet UGH so wanna get a new router to interconnect both vps and internet itself without having to switch so much shit... mind u help??? thanks....

How do you know the router is the cause of disconnects?

If you don't want to switch between 2 different vps then you need 2 IP addresses. There is no router that can do it without that.

im on a standard cable router for now and not using vp til i fix this nuthole! mind u PLS PLS PLSPLSPLSPLS get me the better and budgetwised router.... any info will be greatly apperticate i want to stay connected and chat for as long as possible without disconnection UGH.. thanks :)

It's just before Christmas, there should be some on sale. Get it yourself. Hurry!

I would try to hook the VP on Linksys router but my router is updated on 1.50 firmware. I need to put VP's IP number on DMZ to get connection on my router.

If not work then forgot about VP then fuck to D-link.

What your linksys model?
try VP Seeting -> Network -> IP Public,
you see IP STatic is empty? mean not work
click IP Static then don't touch, Automatic give to IP Public work? if no, you try put IP Static copy same Automatic. then you need reset Cable Modem diffrent IP Address then back VP's IP Public you see Automatic's IP Diffrent give to Static IP work?

I would try to hook the VP on Linksys router but my router is updated on 1.50 firmware. I need to put VP's IP number on DMZ to get connection on my router.

if you saw
Automatic (xxx.xxx.xxx.nn1) nn1 = number
Static IP (xxx.xxx.xx2.nn2) nn2 = number
if you see nn1 is change new give to nn2 same ? mean it is working, if you see static IP is empty or old nn2 is not working

If not work then forgot about VP then fuck to D-link.

I just love linksys... it's so wonderful router it work much better with my 3 computers and my laptop.. it work fine with VP but i m aware that anyone can't call incoming due with different router which is fine with me.

I never like D-link, it's make everything so S......L.......O......W.

What your linksys model?
try VP Seeting -> Network -> IP Public,
you see IP STatic is empty? mean not work
click IP Static then don't touch, Automatic give to IP Public work? if no, you try put IP Static copy same Automatic. then you need reset Cable Modem diffrent IP Address then back VP's IP Public you see Automatic's IP Diffrent give to Static IP work?

My router is BEFW11S4 ver. 4 and firmware is 1.50.

Xbox Live is MORE important than VP.

Not goin to argue, it all depends on which version!!! I know 4 sure!

I got both Linksys routers one with and one without cisco logo, the set up is same thing, the one with cisco won't let VP work!

WRT54GS WORK with VP-200!

Cheer!

Back