Lindsay Lohan is a lesbian.

Who cares if she is a lesbian or not? it is their choice.. be happy for them! :D

That was what I thought too. Maybe we are all just bored on an early Saturday afternoon that we are even talking about it.:hmm:

honestly, my opinion about Lindsey. I am happy, if she found right on the way with her life. congrats!!! I am not oppose to her, It is not my business.

well she would be bi-sexual not a lesbian because she has had boyfriends. i always say to people who are opposed to same sex relationships you can't help who you fall in love with.

Come on, people! Get a life! What celebrities do or don't do does not affect our lives one iota. So find something more constructive to focus your attention on! Jeez!!

Agreed. If everyone worried more about their own relationships instead of being so quick to judge others, this world would be one hell of a lot more pleasant to live in.

Dead Money, How did you know that Lindsay is lesbian? I need to find a link to proof it and post it here.. Please bring it on. It's rumor coming true or not. :dunno: I rather proof it.

im just establishing the fact that shes an annoying cunt by becoming the biggest attention whore this side of Earth. Really my gripe has zero bearing on her sexuality. Just merely stating that shes doing this just so she can stay in the spotlight. After all, no one gives a rats ass about her acting ability.

She's been through so much crap with her parents divorce, daddy was being jailed for awhile, men used her and drown herself with drugs and booze. Give her a break. This is a nice change for her. You go Lindsey! Samantha seems to know how to get a giggle out of her lately. ;)

:gpost:

Is this a case of vagina envy?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

im just establishing the fact that shes an annoying cunt by becoming the biggest attention whore this side of Earth. Really my gripe has zero bearing on her sexuality. Just merely stating that shes doing this just so she can stay in the spotlight. After all, no one gives a rats ass about her acting ability.

If your gripe has zero bearing on her sexuality--then why start this thread to begin with?

So Lindsay Lohan is a luscious-lickin'-lesbian--who cares?! More power to her.

gay, straight, bi, it's her choice. we can all bitch about her one way or another; either way, we all add to her getting the attention she's seeking!

personally I think shes a drama queen, dont really care one way about her personal life but I will say she needs to grow up

Back