Lindsay Lohan is a lesbian.

1. I don't care if she is.

2. I don't care if she isn't.

3. I just don't care.

You are just jealous Lindsay gets more coochie than you do. :roll:

I don't like throwing around the "S" word, but they have a point.

These "party babes" need to stop the shit they're doing, and learn to be more respectful of themselves. I'm almost sure she's an addict by now, and that may also include sex.

It's sad.

Is she a slut because she is a lesbain?

Lindsay Lohan's Lesbian (Gasp) But so, what!. It's her life, maybe she found happiness with DJ lesbian girl. Or she just want to expert with girls (you know experience). Linsday Lohan is not alone.

You know Lesbian Ellen Degeneres date ex-girlfriend who's straight and lesbian and now She's dating straight actress named Portia De Rossi.

Click here:
http://www.whosdatedwho.com/celebrities/people/dating/ellen-degeneres.htm

Anyway, Linsday Lohan is not that slut but Paris Hilton is slut who always says her fave word, "Hottie"!. I'm not fan of Paris Hilton (No offensive for who's fan of Paris Hilton).

I enjoy watching Linsday Lohan's movie since Freaky Friday.

Last edited:
No. At least, that's not what I mean to say. I just think she's full of herself and thinks she can do what she wants without any consequences.

Not asking u...was asking the OP..he said "What a slut" so wondering if that was cuz she is a lesbain or just in general?

Come on, people! Get a life! What celebrities do or don't do does not affect our lives one iota. So find something more constructive to focus your attention on! Jeez!!

Who cares about Lindsay Lohan...

Now, if Scarlett Johansson said she was a lesbian, the world will end. :(

haha exactly my point. When she was in and out of rehab she was banging every other guy she could find, i guess they grew wary of her being that way so now shes a carpetmuncher. Makes sense.

and LOL and people thinking im upset/jealous at her "converting" to the other side. My point being is that shes the biggest attention whore this side of the planet. What a shame. She used to be smoking hot.

I'm quite suprised to hear that Lindsay Lohan is a lesbian and I wonder what made her become one.

I remember she was in one of those tv shows back then and she had her real life boyfriend with her in one of those espiodes.

Guess they didnt last long enough after she was caught doing drugs.

I thought she was a pretty smart celebrity but I guess not much anymore but Lindsay's a lesbian...I dont think its like its gonna ruin her life entirely...I mean if shes comfortable and want to be that way then, thats her way.

At first I find that critizing to call her a slut just because shes a lesbian but as Oceanbreeze explained, I guess it can be true somehow but she's still young and have alot to learn.

It's not like shes the only one who went thru alot of fucked up shit anyway.

lol carpetmuncher, what if is shaved? vinyl licker?

yeah about lohan, pretty sad, she's missing out on oppurtunity with me

other women calling her a slut is likely to be jealous, damn hot sluts like Lohan is sure to have some practices !! Who knows, saying she's a lezziec could well be a public lie just to shake off the 'slut' label.....

frankly i agree with ya dead money, she was smoking damn hot, oh well

just hope Charlize Theron doesnt convert....I'd cry a bucket load

She's been through so much crap with her parents divorce, daddy was being jailed for awhile, men used her and drown herself with drugs and booze. Give her a break. This is a nice change for her. You go Lindsey! Samantha seems to know how to get a giggle out of her lately. ;)

red hair, smoking hot, AND lesbo?!

damn get that bitch in a strip club, shes got potential there folks!

Who cares if she is a lesbian or not? it is their choice.. be happy for them! :D

Back