Lies about CI's

Status
Not open for further replies.

faire_jour

Reaction score
Since people like to ruin other threads by derailing them, making up garbage about implants, I figured I would just make a thread were people can come and say those things.

It starred Arnold Schwartzenegger and Jamie Lee Curtis.

This is a good place for that poster who is not deaf, not the spouse of a deaf person, not the parent of a deaf child, not related to anyone who is deaf, not employed in any deaf related field or profession, but thinks she can opine on cochlear implants and pass judgment on those who either have a cochlear implant or had their child implanted.
Thanks, FJ!!
Rick

Just wondering, why would anyone post here if they don't think it is lies?

I think that anyone with even an iota of sense knows that CI's are not connected to the brain or that a person with an implant can't take a bath because they have a hole in their skull, or that another child could pull the implant OUT of a baby's head. BUT, all these things have been said in this forum since I joined.

If a parent chooses a CI and spoken language for their child they hate ASL, deaf people and are audist. They don't accept their child as deaf, want to fix, or cure their child.

CIs are alien probes. I read it in the World Weekly News so it must be true! I bet that Bat Boy has one, too.

Oh no the Borgs got me! I've been BORGED!

53n2fl.jpg
Evidence of existance and cute teeth of Bat Boy.

I think that anyone with even an iota of sense knows that CI's are not connected to the brain or that a person with an implant can't take a bath because they have a hole in their skull, or that another child could pull the implant OUT of a baby's head. BUT, all these things have been said in this forum since I joined.

Don't forget that CI users cannot eat ice cream; intense brain freeze will result.

Don't forget that CI users cannot eat ice cream; intense brain freeze will result.

I dont have a CI and I suffer from brain freeze constantly! There must be a hidden CI in me that I was never aware of! :lol:

Assimilated. You have been assimilated.

Resistance is futile.

I am Locutus of Borg, and this thread is irrelevant.

that's LuciaDisturbed's signature. :)

I dont have a CI and I suffer from brain freeze constantly! There must be a hidden CI in me that I was never aware of! :lol:

I think the aliens snuck on you and implanted one on you while you were knocked out and under the knife.

Let's see how about the old stand by that children with cochlear implants cannot play sports.

People with cochlear implants cannot go through metal detectors.

Let's see how about the old stand by that children with cochlear implants cannot play sports.

I think no one has said that, with one exception. And, he was corrected.

Here's another oldie but not so goodie:

That hearing parents are incapable of choosing an implant for their children because they are not deaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back