Liebling, Rebelgirl, Angel, RR, Cheri, and ADers

Angel..let's hope Liebling dont scream some more or the windows gonna crack.. .lol...

Hmm that sugar cookie recipe looks tempting for me to try.. hmm my mom used to make that kind and I loved that.. ahh..

Cream of Tartar

Cream of Tartar

4262700085.jpg

Angel..let's hope Liebling dont scream some more or the windows gonna crack.. .lol...

Hmm that sugar cookie recipe looks tempting for me to try.. hmm my mom used to make that kind and I loved that.. ahh..

lol, she just didn't crack the windows, she crack my water glass and boom! lol

Question : VanG, are you deaf ?

The reason I ask you this is because of your work with Vet. I know there aren't that many deaf people workin' with Vet. :)

I'm deaf and work at the vet as a vet tech assistant..

*check and make sure either my windows and boys are okay* none... *phew*

:laugh2::lol::giggle:

How's about Potassium Tartrate or Creme des Tataren? Perhaps it's same thing? Cream of Tartar or similar to it can be found in seasoning area for herbs/spices in grocery store.

Oh I see... We don´t have like that here in Germany... :(

Here is the recipe of Angel shaped sugar cookies I made for RR and Angel's wedding :)

SUGAR COOKIES

1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup margarine or butter, softened
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cream of tartar

Mix powdered sugar, margarine, egg, vanilla and almond extract. Mix in flour, baking soda and cream of tartar. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Divide dough into halves. Roll each half 3/16 inch thick on lightly floured cloth-covered board. Cut into shapes.

Place shaped cookies onto lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake until edges are light brown, 7 to 8 minutes.

Frosting: Mix powdered sugar with little water, stir well. Frost on cookies.

Thank you so much PL, I saved it and will make it on Christmas Eve :hugs:

hello I look for lady date

:jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw:

GEE WHIZ, when I finally got back into Alldeaf.com. During the gap, I was busy with career, marriage, divorce, marriage, children, house, family, funeral, and start to deal poker too :giggle: So I just want to catch up all old news until this got my attention

I was looking at the pictures of alldeaf and something got my attention.

Angel and RR is married already on July 7 of 2007.

But how did that happen???

Rebelgirl and Liebling were in their wedding.
But how did that happen??

Liebling flew in USA from Germany for wedding. That is greatest blessing of her heart to came to USA and be in your wedding. I must give her credit.

I knew Rebelgirl and her daughter by ADers picture long time ago until today, My jaw dropped when I saw Rebel and her daughter get ready for wedding of Angel and RR. You know what, I am getting too old for them to grow up. As Rebelgirl, As always she looks great and never fail to look great!!

As I was so shock to learn that Cheri and Angel are twin or I must misreading the English!

There are a lot of thing happening in ADers! Also there is few disaapointment in ADers but oh well...

I also saw something and I am not sure, there are 3 aders that got married thru alldeaf? Anyone there on Aders that met on AD and got married?

You know what I must give Alex a credit for creating alldeaf.com... This is most awesome alldeaf.com... God bless Alex.

I made a decision--- I have to stay on ADers and stick with it so I won't be left way too behind!!!!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

I have to get all thing catch up...

(SIGH) but wow!

hello sean court I look lady date

Cream of Tartar can be found in spices at grocery store. It looks like corn starch but it's not.

Back